LOL, how to stop a prius (NSFW for language)

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
TLgdeL
Name: Gee Deez

LOL, how to stop a prius (NSFW for language)

Post by TLgdeL » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 am

Image Image

Datsun240Z71

Re: LOL, how to stop a prius (NSFW for language)

Post by Datsun240Z71 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 am

Who was that masked man? :cussing:
Randy in Nashville

Seth
Guy who shoots guns

Post by Seth » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 am

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur
Name: Derek

Post by ezcheese » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 am

:roll:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm

This guy is funny as hell! :shock:

Rambam
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Barney Gumble

Post by Rambam » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Prius owners are retards.
This guy crashed his prius in the safetywall when the car accelerated to over 170kmt instead of....oh I dont know....step on the effing brake? Hit Neutral? Ignition off?

http://www.fvn.no/lokalt/aust_agder/article747879.ece
Honey Badger FTW!!!

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Der Brummbär

Post by hazmatman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 am

Well, as the facts have come to light on some of the recent "Prius incidents," it seems it has less to do with the ability to operate the vehicle and more to do with if they could keep up with the payments.

When all this Toyota uncontrolled acceleration stuff broke the horizon, I told the GF, "People will take advantage of this. If they get caught speeding - they'll say 'it was out of control' and if they get upside down and can't make the payments, it will end up in a wall." Scumbags always show up for this kind of action...it's like a bus accident. It could be a 2 mph scratch on a person's bumper, but 75% of the passengers are lying on the ground holding their necks and asking for an ambulance. It's a payday.

Some of these are also simple "grandma stomped on the wrong peddle" and ended up: in the wall; in the pond; in the crowd of waiting bus passengers.

I see it now, NHTSA & the lawyers will eventually have every auto manufacturer certify that each new vehicle owner has received instruction on the proper operation of the vehicle during an emergency. The same slimey salesman will show you the shutdown features and you'll have to sign something saying you were told/shown. Wallah...the manufacturer is indemnified and the liability is back in the operator's lap.

TLgdeL
Name: Gee Deez

Post by TLgdeL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am

hazmatman wrote:Well, as the facts have come to light on some of the recent "Prius incidents," it seems it has less to do with the ability to operate the vehicle and more to do with if they could keep up with the payments.

When all this Toyota uncontrolled acceleration stuff broke the horizon, I told the GF, "People will take advantage of this. If they get caught speeding - they'll say 'it was out of control' and if they get upside down and can't make the payments, it will end up in a wall." Scumbags always show up for this kind of action...it's like a bus accident. It could be a 2 mph scratch on a person's bumper, but 75% of the passengers are lying on the ground holding their necks and asking for an ambulance. It's a payday.

Some of these are also simple "grandma stomped on the wrong peddle" and ended up: in the wall; in the pond; in the crowd of waiting bus passengers.

I see it now, NHTSA & the lawyers will eventually have every auto manufacturer certify that each new vehicle owner has received instruction on the proper operation of the vehicle during an emergency. The same slimey salesman will show you the shutdown features and you'll have to sign something saying you were told/shown. Wallah...the manufacturer is indemnified and the liability is back in the operator's lap.
+1bazillion

Wife's last job. One of her co-workers. Busted for insurance fraud. FJ cruiser was reported "missing." He apparently was waaay upside down. :shrug:
Image Image

Diaboliq
Strap Maker Extraordinaire
Name: Joe

Post by Diaboliq » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 am

TLgdeL wrote:
+1bazillion

Wife's last job. One of her co-workers. Busted for insurance fraud. FJ cruiser was reported "missing." He apparently was waaay upside down. :shrug:

Ooooh.. but I really like that one.. I just couldn't turn it upside down no matter what :love:

Click: