Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Posts: 9797
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am
Name: Jeff

Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by JBZ » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:47 am

Lando Calrissian! It's about f'ing time!

Not sure why the video won't imbed. Guess you have to click the link.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpSd3L_rCi0[/youtube]
Image

User avatar
Nellipj
Posts: 5497
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 am
Name: Patrick
Location: Frankfort, IL

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by Nellipj » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 am

Can’t wait!!!

User avatar
nweash
Posts: 3155
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by nweash » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:28 am

Goosebumps. Every time!

User avatar
Ryeguy
Posts: 3243
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Name: Chris
Location: Rye

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by Ryeguy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:39 am


User avatar
Dynamite_Kid19
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 am

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:12 pm

So. Many. Questions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 14120
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by dukerules » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Looks like it's going to be great. I hope.

User avatar
sierra11b
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 am
Name: Eric
Location: Kalifornia

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by sierra11b » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Exciting.

Now to stay away from any geek commentary which will likely zap all the fun out of using science and logic.

User avatar
bedlam
Posts: 1243
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm
Name: Carl
Location: Fremantle, Western Australia (GMT +8)

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by bedlam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:06 pm

sierra11b wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:18 pm
Exciting.

Now to stay away from any geek commentary which will likely zap all the fun out of using science and logic.
Totally agree. I just want to walk into the cinema with my popcorn and no real info about what happens in the movie so I can be surprised and thrilled with a couple hours of fun and walk away with a smile. I find the endless before and after analysis and critique of movies online leeches much of the fun out the them.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 43171
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 pm

nweash wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:28 am
Goosebumps. Every time!
same! damn I can't wait to see this one.

User avatar
sierra11b
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 am
Name: Eric
Location: Kalifornia

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by sierra11b » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 am

bedlam wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:06 pm
sierra11b wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:18 pm
Exciting.

Now to stay away from any geek commentary which will likely zap all the fun out of using science and logic.
Totally agree. I just want to walk into the cinema with my popcorn and no real info about what happens in the movie so I can be surprised and thrilled with a couple hours of fun and walk away with a smile. I find the endless before and after analysis and critique of movies online leeches much of the fun out the them.
I did stumble on to one which played automatically after watching the trailer. The question being how did the emperor survive the fall?.... “and lets not forget that the fall to the center of the Death Star reactor would have taken at least 30 minutes” :raised:

User avatar
gwells
Posts: 6863
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by gwells » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:55 am

somehow, it's even better when the score is changed to the immigrant song...

(it's a twitter video, can't link direct)

https://twitter.com/sithrey/status/1116 ... uav07NPLXo

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 7243
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by 59yukon01 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Goosebumples.......

User avatar
DoctorC
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 am
Name: Greg
Location: when you find out, tell me

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by DoctorC » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:25 pm

gwells wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:55 am
somehow, it's even better when the score is changed to the immigrant song...

(it's a twitter video, can't link direct)

https://twitter.com/sithrey/status/1116 ... uav07NPLXo
Everything's better to the Immigrant Song...
Greg

AdamRow
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:13 am
Name: Adam

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by AdamRow » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 am

I'll go see it for sure, that's a given. Not too impressed with this trailer though. I hope it's better than Episode 8.

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 9207
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: Star Wars Episode 9 Teaser Trailer

Post by AtomicTom » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am

Man you beat me to it guys !!! :grin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Love just the title, and am wondering
what it all means. So so awesome to see Lando too ! :headbang: Serioisly can't wait !

Thanks so much Jeff, and Chris !!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests