Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 29034
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
- Name: m@
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
- Posts: 28112
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
- Name: Brice
- Location: FlipVille, SC
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais!
- Posts: 3293
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 am
- Name: Roger
- Location: Virginia
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 1.21 gigawatts?!
- Posts: 8540
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
- Name: David
- Location: Louisville, KY
Our neighborhood pool doesn't open untill end of June. Our Governor is a putz!
- aka Nelldog
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
- Name: Steve
- Location: Norfolk, UK
GregBe wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:21 pm
poppydog wrote:Supermarine on Omega nato with Bremont buckle
Great combo all the way around. Bremont really does make a nice watch.
Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
- Posts: 8624
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
- Name: Eric
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
gr8sw wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:48 am
my uncle Paul was on one of those boats, and made it back to talk about
Helson, supplying the armed services for nearly 100 years
Next time you see him, please tell him an acquaintance said thank you.