30 MAY - WRUW

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

30 MAY - WRUW

Post by deepcdvr » Sat May 30, 2020 4:29 am

You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!



650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
Nomadz
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Name: Nick
Location: WA (Wet and Dry)

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Nomadz » Sat May 30, 2020 4:48 am

3A9323B7-1AD9-4979-8F64-6F6D2CB8ADF8.jpeg
Laughs !!! Just us Brother.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"

User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 15985
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by mattcantwin » Sat May 30, 2020 6:24 am

Image
Image

User avatar
froggy
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by froggy » Sat May 30, 2020 6:25 am

Good afternoon from a sunny Uk. Cant decide on which combination....diver, field or fliegerImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk



User avatar
TLgdeL
Posts: 3306
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Name: Gee Deez
Location: MD

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by TLgdeL » Sat May 30, 2020 6:30 am

From yesterday evening, butbsame today Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Image Image

User avatar
mikkoi
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:14 am

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by mikkoi » Sat May 30, 2020 7:05 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 16999
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by rockmastermike » Sat May 30, 2020 7:11 am

Image

User avatar
stonehead887
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am
Name: Jeremy
Location: Northamptonshire, England
Contact:

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by stonehead887 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 am

Phoibos Great Wall Image

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk


User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 2212
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by raf42 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:35 am

Image

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 15580
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Panerai7 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 am

G-Shock with adapters

Image

User avatar
GregBe
Posts: 1188
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 pm
Name: Greg
Location: Denver

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by GregBe » Sat May 30, 2020 9:15 am

Have a great weekend!Image

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk


User avatar
demer03
Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
Posts: 17920
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Name: Mike the Doxa Ho
Location: Lake Michigami

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by demer03 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 am

Image
Image

User avatar
mrneddles
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am
Name: Dave

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by mrneddles » Sat May 30, 2020 10:36 am

Image
Image

User avatar
TSD
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:47 am
Name: Tom
Location: So Fla

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by TSD » Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 am

Nomadz wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:48 am
3A9323B7-1AD9-4979-8F64-6F6D2CB8ADF8.jpeg

Laughs !!! Just us Brother.
Nice, Nick :thumbsup:

Just another Seiko

Image

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 10545
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by AtomicTom » Sat May 30, 2020 10:50 am

It’s an Alexon Saturday here guys. Really hope that everyone can have a nice stress free weekend ! :salute: :thumbsup:


Image


Image

User avatar
Nomadz
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Name: Nick
Location: WA (Wet and Dry)

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Nomadz » Sat May 30, 2020 11:25 am

TSD wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 am
Nomadz wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:48 am
3A9323B7-1AD9-4979-8F64-6F6D2CB8ADF8.jpeg

Laughs !!! Just us Brother.
Nice, Nick :thumbsup:

Just another Seiko

Image

Thank Brother!!
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 28128
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am

deepcdvr wrote:You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!



650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
Love it Image
I did sleep in. Grasse matinée Image woke up at 6:20 and went back to bed until almost noon ImageI was dead
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 28128
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

IWC Spitfire in-house Chrono on DrunkArtStraps canvas this afternoon
Image
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by deepcdvr » Sat May 30, 2020 11:53 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am
deepcdvr wrote:You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!




650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
Love it Image
I did sleep in. Grasse matinée Image woke up at 6:20 and went back to bed until almost noon ImageI was dead
Lol wow, must be nice!

I was up at 5:55 with this very energetic baby


90AFF5CC-2729-4FB0-9C3D-7A18D3352A7B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 28128
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat May 30, 2020 11:57 am

deepcdvr wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am
deepcdvr wrote:You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!




650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
Love it Image
I did sleep in. Grasse matinée Image woke up at 6:20 and went back to bed until almost noon ImageI was dead
Lol wow, must be nice!

I was up at 5:55 with this very energetic baby


90AFF5CC-2729-4FB0-9C3D-7A18D3352A7B.jpeg
Yeah. No young kids. My dog passed a few weeks back so no one needs me up early Image
But I’ve been going to sleep later and getting up early for work. Mel and i got a nasty stomach 24-hr bug and almost didn’t sleep at all Wednesday night. Needed to catch up on rest Image
He is so adorable. How old is he
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

Abmw
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Abmw » Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My balls was hot" - Derrick Lewis

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by deepcdvr » Sat May 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:57 am
deepcdvr wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am
deepcdvr wrote:You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!




650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
Love it Image
I did sleep in. Grasse matinée Image woke up at 6:20 and went back to bed until almost noon ImageI was dead
Lol wow, must be nice!

I was up at 5:55 with this very energetic baby



90AFF5CC-2729-4FB0-9C3D-7A18D3352A7B.jpeg
Yeah. No young kids. My dog passed a few weeks back so no one needs me up early Image
But I’ve been going to sleep later and getting up early for work. Mel and i got a nasty stomach 24-hr bug and almost didn’t sleep at all Wednesday night. Needed to catch up on rest Image
He is so adorable. How old is he
It’s a she actually (Daisy Jane) - about 4 months I think?

Sorry about your pup! Our last one passed about 5 years ago.. said we wouldn’t get another, but then COVID lol

Glad you’re feeling better!
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34546
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by hoppyjr » Sat May 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34546
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by hoppyjr » Sat May 30, 2020 12:47 pm

deepcdvr wrote:You people sleeping in? Go out and get some!



650B2E5F-E980-45E8-862B-DF1D21060FBF.jpeg
Miss having a PO. Looks good Paul.

User avatar
Blaine
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Name: Blaine
Location: USA

Re: 30 MAY - WRUW

Post by Blaine » Sat May 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Day two

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 93 Turbo, DEMO, Geoffrey, Google [Bot], matt.wu, mellonb1, Nomadz and 38 guests