DEMO

Re: WRUW 21-May-2020 Thursday

Post by DEMO » Thu May 21, 2020 6:25 am

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 am

Farer for me today, love this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama

Post by mattcantwin » Thu May 21, 2020 6:46 am

RALAustin
Name: Rob

Post by RALAustin » Thu May 21, 2020 6:52 am

Starting out with the SD4K on Everest, but will be switching up to one that I have been thinking about for a while when Fed Ex arrives!

rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Name: WDE

Post by rockmastermike » Thu May 21, 2020 7:06 am

alund wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:23 am
Bellissimo :love:

jimyritz
Masshole
Name: Mike

Post by jimyritz » Thu May 21, 2020 7:23 am

Mike

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:08 am

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Post by Jeep99dad » Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 am

alund wrote:Image
Wow Image #want
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Post by Jeep99dad » Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 am

Back to my Explorer II this morning
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

unsub073
Name: chris

Post by unsub073 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 am

alund wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:23 am
Wow. :cheers:

GregBe
Name: Greg

Post by GregBe » Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 am

Black Bay today Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Name: Tom

Post by AtomicTom » Thu May 21, 2020 10:05 am

Enjoying one more day with this one guys… :thumbsup:

Abmw

Post by Abmw » Thu May 21, 2020 11:26 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My balls was hot" - Derrick Lewis

franco60

Post by franco60 » Thu May 21, 2020 11:29 am

Vintage Porsche Design Image

alund
Name: Alan

Post by alund » Thu May 21, 2020 11:49 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:10 am
alund wrote:Image
Wow Image #want
Thanks, I've own this one for almost 40 years now.

RALAustin
Name: Rob

Post by RALAustin » Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Switch up to a new one!

I keep grabbing a core set of 40mm Rolexes, Blancpains and Doxas to wear these days on rubber or nato while about 7 or 8 other larger and heavier watches get a lot of experimentation time fiddling with strap options, but little actual wear time because the 40mm owatches are just so much more comfortable.  So, I have been toying with selling several of my bigger watches, but haven't pulled the trigger in part because there wasn't anything I really wanted to add to push me to sell or trade  -- until Tuesday.  

When this one was announced in late 2019, it ticked all the boxes for me, but then I largely forgot about it since Omega can sometimes be really slow to release watches to the public.  But, one came up for sale recently and after reading about it again, I just could not resist. 

The price for this one is crazy compared to other Seamasters, but I am a sucker for all of its special attributes, including an incredibly light and slightly thinner titanium case with 20mm lugs, aluminum dial and bezel each with lume and that will supposedly fade over time, high domed crystal, no date, and even the faux lume itself, which I have always loved whether on vintage Rolexes, the JLC Tribute to Deep Sea or my BP Barakuda.  I am a huge Bond fan, but have never wanted a Bond LE that showed any overt Bond connections so this one ticks that box as well.  

I got the cheaper version on a nato strap vs. the mesh bracelet, which I know I would have thought was cool but never would have worn out of the house.  Immediately moved it to a different nato. First thoughts?  This thing is crazy light (case is 57 grams) and cool, perhaps a bit more stealth, brownish and darker than expected but an absolutely perfect size for my wrist (it would be game over for me if the Blancpain OC III and Barakuda were this size).  This will live on different natos or rubber straps so having 20mm lugs is perfect.  Am still swallowing hard at the price for an Omega, but the quality is off the charts and for me these days I am less about MSRP and more about intrinsic value for me against others in the collection and what I could buy if I sold or traded it.

Now I need to figure out if I can pull the trigger on selling anything.... 

mellonb1
Name: Brian

Post by mellonb1 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:37 pm

RALAustin wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:00 pm
Switch up to a new one!

I keep grabbing a core set of 40mm Rolexes, Blancpains and Doxas to wear these days on rubber or nato while about 7 or 8 other larger and heavier watches get a lot of experimentation time fiddling with strap options, but little actual wear time because the 40mm owatches are just so much more comfortable.  So, I have been toying with selling several of my bigger watches, but haven't pulled the trigger in part because there wasn't anything I really wanted to add to push me to sell or trade  -- until Tuesday.  

When this one was announced in late 2019, it ticked all the boxes for me, but then I largely forgot about it since Omega can sometimes be really slow to release watches to the public.  But, one came up for sale recently and after reading about it again, I just could not resist. 

The price for this one is crazy compared to other Seamasters, but I am a sucker for all of its special attributes, including an incredibly light and slightly thinner titanium case with 20mm lugs, aluminum dial and bezel each with lume and that will supposedly fade over time, high domed crystal, no date, and even the faux lume itself, which I have always loved whether on vintage Rolexes, the JLC Tribute to Deep Sea or my BP Barakuda.  I am a huge Bond fan, but have never wanted a Bond LE that showed any overt Bond connections so this one ticks that box as well.  

I got the cheaper version on a nato strap vs. the mesh bracelet, which I know I would have thought was cool but never would have worn out of the house.  Immediately moved it to a different nato. First thoughts?  This thing is crazy light (case is 57 grams) and cool, perhaps a bit more stealth, brownish and darker than expected but an absolutely perfect size for my wrist (it would be game over for me if the Blancpain OC III and Barakuda were this size).  This will live on different natos or rubber straps so having 20mm lugs is perfect.  Am still swallowing hard at the price for an Omega, but the quality is off the charts and for me these days I am less about MSRP and more about intrinsic value for me against others in the collection and what I could buy if I sold or traded it.

Wow! What's not to like. That's a beauty. Congrats Rob.

jeckyll
Honorary Assistant Jr. Hall Monitor in Training
Name: Björn

Post by jeckyll » Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm

All weekImage
We all have the same enemy. The enemy is the tyranny of the dull mind. - - Tom Robbins

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Thu May 21, 2020 1:21 pm

RALAustin wrote:
Switch up to a new one!

I keep looking at this one also. The price is nuts, but I also feel like you - hard to resist...... I'm gonna digest your comments when I have a moment. I'm glad to hear some first hand feedback!
:htfu:

bpax
Name: Bill

Post by bpax » Thu May 21, 2020 1:26 pm

RALAustin wrote:
Switch up to a new one!

Sooooo good on that nato! Congrats

Abmw

Post by Abmw » Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 pm

RALAustin wrote:
Switch up to a new one!

Thats a good looking watch !
"My balls was hot" - Derrick Lewis

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:46 pm

franco60 wrote:Vintage Porsche Design Image

Being at the lake or beach are my happy places. Image

Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Name: Joe

Post by Joeprez » Thu May 21, 2020 2:16 pm

mellonb1 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:37 pm
RALAustin wrote:
Switch up to a new one!

Wow! What's not to like. That's a beauty. Congrats Rob.
Very cool, congrats! The other model I really like is the ceramic and titanium one (black ceramic case).

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Doxa / Seiko