Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Post Reply
SoCal C4S
Posts: 2401
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am
Name: RJ

Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by SoCal C4S » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Yeah- I’ve been stuck at home alone with a 5-year old for almost 2 weeks. Spent all last week helping her with Kindergarten lessons, while doing my own work and maintaining our house. Wife is a pilot and has been gone for training, so it has been a one-man show for a bit. Lol
Last edited by SoCal C4S on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm

My wife and I are both dentists. We have four kids ranging from 2 to 13 years old.

Through issuance of Executive Order 20-72, Gov. Ron DeSantis has mandated the prohibition of any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery in the state of Florida.

As of March 20, Dentists would still be required to see emergency patients. All non-essential elective medical and surgical procedures, including dental procedures, are included in order to conserve medical supplies and resources, preserve essential resources and control the potential spread of COVID-19. The lockdown will be lifted on May 8th. I see this being extended into June/July.

One of the main problems is getting a hold of proper PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) specifically N95 masks. I went to several Lowes in my area and I was told that all of their N95 supply go directly to the local hospitals. I finally located one at a small local paint store yesterday morning. It was perfect timing because later that day, I was able to treat the one patient that was considered an emergency.

Our 10 employees and the two of us are pretty much jobless until May 8th. I never would have imagined that I would have a retirement in my 40s with four little ones at home hugging and pestering us, :lol: .
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 15577
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Panerai7 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:47 am

Axelay2003 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm
My wife and I are both dentists. We have four kids ranging from 2 to 13 years old.

Through issuance of Executive Order 20-72, Gov. Ron DeSantis has mandated the prohibition of any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery in the state of Florida.

As of March 20, Dentists would still be required to see emergency patients. All non-essential elective medical and surgical procedures, including dental procedures, are included in order to conserve medical supplies and resources, preserve essential resources and control the potential spread of COVID-19. The lockdown will be lifted on May 8th. I see this being extended into June/July.

One of the main problems is getting a hold of proper PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) specifically N95 masks. I went to several Lowes in my area and I was told that all of their N95 supply go directly to the local hospitals. I finally located one at a small local paint store yesterday morning. It was perfect timing because later that day, I was able to treat the one patient that was considered an emergency.

Our 10 employees and the two of us are pretty much jobless until May 8th. I never would have imagined that I would have a retirement in my 40s with four little ones at home hugging and pestering us, :lol: .
You’ll be all right for a while though right? With $900 root canals and $1500 crown ;)

User avatar
Seth
Guy who shoots guns
Posts: 6940
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Location: Virginia international Raceway

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Seth » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am

Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.

52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg
3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 am

Panerai7 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:47 am
Axelay2003 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm
My wife and I are both dentists. We have four kids ranging from 2 to 13 years old.

Through issuance of Executive Order 20-72, Gov. Ron DeSantis has mandated the prohibition of any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery in the state of Florida.

As of March 20, Dentists would still be required to see emergency patients. All non-essential elective medical and surgical procedures, including dental procedures, are included in order to conserve medical supplies and resources, preserve essential resources and control the potential spread of COVID-19. The lockdown will be lifted on May 8th. I see this being extended into June/July.

One of the main problems is getting a hold of proper PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) specifically N95 masks. I went to several Lowes in my area and I was told that all of their N95 supply go directly to the local hospitals. I finally located one at a small local paint store yesterday morning. It was perfect timing because later that day, I was able to treat the one patient that was considered an emergency.

Our 10 employees and the two of us are pretty much jobless until May 8th. I never would have imagined that I would have a retirement in my 40s with four little ones at home hugging and pestering us, :lol: .
You’ll be all right for a while though right? With $900 root canals and $1500 crown ;)
We don’t do root canals in our practice, only refer out to a fantastic Endodontist. With that being said, we have reserves to float us for about two months before we tap into our line of credit. We still have to pay fixed overhead even though we are barely seeing patients. Pork and beans for a while.
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8632
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by HapaHapa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am

Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8632
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by HapaHapa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:55 am

Axelay2003 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 am
Panerai7 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:47 am
Axelay2003 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm
My wife and I are both dentists. We have four kids ranging from 2 to 13 years old.

Through issuance of Executive Order 20-72, Gov. Ron DeSantis has mandated the prohibition of any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery in the state of Florida.

As of March 20, Dentists would still be required to see emergency patients. All non-essential elective medical and surgical procedures, including dental procedures, are included in order to conserve medical supplies and resources, preserve essential resources and control the potential spread of COVID-19. The lockdown will be lifted on May 8th. I see this being extended into June/July.

One of the main problems is getting a hold of proper PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) specifically N95 masks. I went to several Lowes in my area and I was told that all of their N95 supply go directly to the local hospitals. I finally located one at a small local paint store yesterday morning. It was perfect timing because later that day, I was able to treat the one patient that was considered an emergency.

Our 10 employees and the two of us are pretty much jobless until May 8th. I never would have imagined that I would have a retirement in my 40s with four little ones at home hugging and pestering us, :lol: .
You’ll be all right for a while though right? With $900 root canals and $1500 crown ;)
We don’t do root canals in our practice, only refer out to a fantastic Endodontist. With that being said, we have reserves to float us for about two months before we tap into our line of credit. We still have to pay fixed overhead even though we are barely seeing patients. Pork and beans for a while.
There’s the couple months of cash reserve that so few have. I’m glad for you that you have enough to keep yourselves rolling.

Most are going to come away from this, once a solution is found, with empty bank accounts. So unfortunate.

Well, wasn’t that depressing. Someone post a happy pet picture to lighten the gloom blanket I just threw over thread.

User avatar
Seth
Guy who shoots guns
Posts: 6940
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Location: Virginia international Raceway

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Seth » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am

1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.
D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 16566
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by JP Chestnut » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 am

Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am
1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.

D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
Is that a BRZ? How do you like it.

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:22 am

HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:55 am
Axelay2003 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:37 am
Panerai7 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:47 am
Axelay2003 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm
My wife and I are both dentists. We have four kids ranging from 2 to 13 years old.

Through issuance of Executive Order 20-72, Gov. Ron DeSantis has mandated the prohibition of any medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedure or surgery in the state of Florida.

As of March 20, Dentists would still be required to see emergency patients. All non-essential elective medical and surgical procedures, including dental procedures, are included in order to conserve medical supplies and resources, preserve essential resources and control the potential spread of COVID-19. The lockdown will be lifted on May 8th. I see this being extended into June/July.

One of the main problems is getting a hold of proper PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) specifically N95 masks. I went to several Lowes in my area and I was told that all of their N95 supply go directly to the local hospitals. I finally located one at a small local paint store yesterday morning. It was perfect timing because later that day, I was able to treat the one patient that was considered an emergency.

Our 10 employees and the two of us are pretty much jobless until May 8th. I never would have imagined that I would have a retirement in my 40s with four little ones at home hugging and pestering us, :lol: .
You’ll be all right for a while though right? With $900 root canals and $1500 crown ;)
We don’t do root canals in our practice, only refer out to a fantastic Endodontist. With that being said, we have reserves to float us for about two months before we tap into our line of credit. We still have to pay fixed overhead even though we are barely seeing patients. Pork and beans for a while.
There’s the couple months of cash reserve that so few have. I’m glad for you that you have enough to keep yourselves rolling.

Most are going to come away from this, once a solution is found, with empty bank accounts. So unfortunate.

Well, wasn’t that depressing. Someone post a happy pet picture to lighten the gloom blanket I just threw over thread.
If this pandemic happened last year around this same time, we would not have been in an ideal situation. My wife was the one who started our emergency fund early last year. We kept putting money aside every pay period. By doing this, we are able to pay staff for the next 2 weeks, but after that, unfortunately they will have to file for unemployment. I will rotate the staff to come and help with emergencies and pay them accordingly. The staff knows how the business works and how there are still fixed overheads during this lock down that have to be paid. We deferred paying the credit card bills for now. I informed them that it was my obligation to keep them employed, because they all have families to take care of too. They will still have jobs to return to when this blows over.

Kudos to those that are still able to work whether in an office or remotely. As dentists, we are literally in the mouth and create lots of aerosols when using our handpieces. Therefore, our profession falls in the highest risk category for infection/transmission. Not only we want to keep patients safe, but also my staff and our families. It's a tough time for sure and I pray that we all come out of this sooner than later. :pray:

Image
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 12756
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Joeprez » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:34 am

That is tough Gerard, stay safe!

I had to come to work today (Pharma manufacturing site) and they are taking temperature at all entrance. Also rotating non-essential employees (like me, in Finance) to only have one per department (wont need to come back until next week). I'm having lunch at my desk and getting the hell out at 5pm.
Image

Image

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Hamilton / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8632
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by HapaHapa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:36 am

Suck it, Covid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Hapa

User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 11298
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by fastward » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:38 am

Axelay2003 wrote: Image
Stay safe. Not sure if this will be useful. Different speciality, but close to the same neighborhood.



https://www.enttoday.org/article/otolar ... g-surgery/

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 12756
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Joeprez » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:42 am

Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am
1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.

D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
Fucking badass!
Image

Image

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Hamilton / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 12756
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Joeprez » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:43 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am
1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.

D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
Is that a BRZ? How do you like it.
:1:

I like it but a lot of people say its underpowered. However I had great deals of fun in my NB miata and I understand this one has more power. What is your take?
Image

Image

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Hamilton / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:48 am

Joeprez wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:34 am
That is tough Gerard, stay safe!

I had to come to work today (Pharma manufacturing site) and they are taking temperature at all entrance. Also rotating non-essential employees (like me, in Finance) to only have one per department (wont need to come back until next week). I'm having lunch at my desk and getting the hell out at 5pm.
Thanks Joe. You and your family stay safe.
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:51 am

fastward wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:38 am
Axelay2003 wrote:

Stay safe. Not sure if this will be useful. Different speciality, but close to the same neighborhood.



https://www.enttoday.org/article/otolar ... g-surgery/
Thanks! Yes, same neighborhood. :pray:
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:54 am

On another note, due to the coronavirus “lock down,” I finally finished this project that I wanted to start 2 years ago, :lol: . The funny part is that I also purchased ALL of the parts and pieces two years ago, :roll: .
This project took approx 5 hours to finish with the help of my little man last Saturday.
I have to keep my hands moving so I can come back to dentistry without skipping a beat. Now, what else can I do for the next 7 weeks?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
Image

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Posts: 10581
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am
Name: Jeff

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by JBZ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 am

^^^AFT!
Image

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 4258
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Captdave » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 am

Joeprez wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am
1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.

D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
Is that a BRZ? How do you like it.
:1:

I like it but a lot of people say its underpowered. However I had great deals of fun in my NB miata and I understand this one has more power. What is your take?
The NB’s are lots of fun. Just broke ours out a couple days ago to get it ready for spring and summer driving. Like to upgrade to 911 in next year or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 16566
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by JP Chestnut » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:33 am

Captdave wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 am
Joeprez wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am
1200 square feet. Shop is at the track so I can pickup fab work on occasion.

D4998533-2556-4F2B-87F1-8EA5D9B3D4E5.jpeg
HapaHapa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 am
Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 am
Around these parts, the wife is insanely busy at the hospital. I take the kid to the shop everyday and we just exist.


52ABCE4A-C5B2-4896-9A11-A02E21FFA0FC.jpeg

3F2E2978-ACD0-45C3-96D9-947786B2577C.jpeg
That’s a serious toy room .
Is that a BRZ? How do you like it.
:1:

I like it but a lot of people say its underpowered. However I had great deals of fun in my NB miata and I understand this one has more power. What is your take?
The NB’s are lots of fun. Just broke ours out a couple days ago to get it ready for spring and summer driving. Like to upgrade to 911 in next year or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I had space for a third, nice weather only, car. My one big regret with my house purchase is not holding out for a 3 or 4 car garage. At least I have 15 foot ceilings, so I could stack one on a lift.

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Selym » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 am

Axelay2003 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:54 am
On another note, due to the coronavirus “lock down,” I finally finished this project that I wanted to start 2 years ago, :lol: . The funny part is that I also purchased ALL of the parts and pieces two years ago, :roll: .
This project took approx 5 hours to finish with the help of my little man last Saturday.
I have to keep my hands moving so I can come back to dentistry without skipping a beat. Now, what else can I do for the next 7 weeks?
It's great that you're thinking ahead, but I'm sure this will all blow over before you run out of franks and beans. :shrug:

User avatar
Seth
Guy who shoots guns
Posts: 6940
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Location: Virginia international Raceway

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Seth » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 am

That’s not my car. The neighbor has a professional team that runs the BRZ platform. Honestly, I have no idea if it’s any good or not. But I do know is it has a very expensive cage which is good for me.

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by Selym » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:22 am

Seth wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 am
That’s not my car. The neighbor has a professional team that runs the BRZ platform. Honestly, I have no idea if it’s any good or not. But I do know is it has a very expensive cage which is good for me.
Speaking of Toyotas that aren't really Toyotas, have you had a chance to play with one of the new Supras by any chance?

SoCal C4S
Posts: 2401
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am
Name: RJ

Lockdown Survival - what are you doing?

Post by SoCal C4S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:31 am

Since it was mentioned, we also made sure the we built up an emergency fund, specifically for a time like this. We aren’t even considering touching it yet, as we both still have jobs and have paychecks coming in every 2 weeks, and other income coming in monthly.

**Also moved a couple of bigger pieces to further pad the emergency fund. Not sure what is around the corner, so would rather have more cash at this point in time.

Not even looking at our 401K’s and IRA’s- nothing we can do about that right now.

Have others taken steps to make sure they will be insulated against situations like this?
Last edited by SoCal C4S on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], justsellbrgs, kwiteaboy, raf42, rockmastermike, Romex1 and 37 guests