**** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10889
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by deepcdvr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Round 3 (or 4?) for me - just landed and in pristine condition ;)

Sorry about the crappy pic


413F27A9-A7BF-4965-B697-69191DE1F755.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10889
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by deepcdvr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm
Vintage Omega Seamaster

Image
You have ALL the toys mon ami! Bravo
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
nweash
Posts: 3341
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by nweash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
nweash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 pm
I’ll trade you the weather and/ or watches northerners

Image

Image
I tried one of those at the exchange - I thought it would not be a good experience, but now I’m on the lookout for a used one - wears great!

It’s a nice affordable. Wears great on OEM and NATO. Doesn’t like to sit centered on canvas because of the short L2L. At least for my wrist. It’s definitely a great deal at 450 and I think seiko is offering 15% off on their website at the moment. Might be worth checking out. Image

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by BacoNoir » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10889
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by deepcdvr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:25 pm

nweash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm
deepcdvr wrote:
nweash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 pm
I’ll trade you the weather and/ or watches northerners

Image

Image
I tried one of those at the exchange - I thought it would not be a good experience, but now I’m on the lookout for a used one - wears great!

It’s a nice affordable. Wears great on OEM and NATO. Doesn’t like to sit centered on canvas because of the short L2L. At least for my wrist. It’s definitely a great deal at 450 and I think seiko is offering 15% off on their website at the moment. Might be worth checking out. Image
Thanks

I’ve missed a black one for 250 and a green one for 325...

I’m holding out for 225 ;)
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
nweash
Posts: 3341
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by nweash » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:34 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
nweash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm
deepcdvr wrote:
nweash wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 pm
I’ll trade you the weather and/ or watches northerners

Image

Image
I tried one of those at the exchange - I thought it would not be a good experience, but now I’m on the lookout for a used one - wears great!

It’s a nice affordable. Wears great on OEM and NATO. Doesn’t like to sit centered on canvas because of the short L2L. At least for my wrist. It’s definitely a great deal at 450 and I think seiko is offering 15% off on their website at the moment. Might be worth checking out. Image
Thanks

I’ve missed a black one for 250 and a green one for 325...

I’m holding out for 225 ;)
Oh damn! Yeah those are deals. I should have been patient and waited for flippers.

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by Jeep99dad » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 pm

deepcdvr wrote:Round 3 (or 4?) for me - just landed and in pristine condition ;)

Sorry about the crappy pic


413F27A9-A7BF-4965-B697-69191DE1F755.jpeg
Superbe. Félicitations Paul. Elle est géniale. C’est ma favorite de la marque. Garde-la cette fois :)
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by Jeep99dad » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm
Vintage Omega Seamaster

Image
You have ALL the toys mon ami! Bravo
Merci Image celle ci appartenait à mon papi et j’en ai hérité.
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by tattoo chef » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:03 pm

BacoNoir wrote:Image
Love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

**** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by BacoNoir » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:19 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
BacoNoir wrote:Image
Love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx. Great watch but might be up FS soon if I decide to chase a grail. Waiting on my AD to call me back and see if he’ll honor last year’s quote.
Image

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 3616
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by Captdave » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:25 pm

BacoNoir wrote:Image
Fantastic Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 3616
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by Captdave » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Put the regular on NATO today for the summer.
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10889
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: **** WRUW Tues June 11th ****

Post by deepcdvr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 pm
deepcdvr wrote:Round 3 (or 4?) for me - just landed and in pristine condition ;)

Sorry about the crappy pic



413F27A9-A7BF-4965-B697-69191DE1F755.jpeg
Superbe. Félicitations Paul. Elle est géniale. C’est ma favorite de la marque. Garde-la cette fois :)
Merci - mais pas de chance lol
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1954Selmer, 93 Turbo, Batt14, KidKeith, logan2z, mellonb1, MikeyLikesIt, smalls and 36 guests