Tudor Sub possible leaked photo

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
ncstate1201
Name: Geoff B

Re: Tudor Sub possible leaked photo

Post by ncstate1201 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 am

Joeprez wrote:
outtatime wrote:How many more black bays do we need?
As much Speedy and AP ROO versions there are Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg this.... too many speedy variations for sure...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am

looks ok but doesnt really do anything for me.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

Knome
Name: Ken

Post by Knome » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Whatever Tudor ends up releasing, I hope they manage to bring production up to demand across their other models as well.

I hear the "shortage" of stainless steel Rolex sport models is because they are preparing to update many models to the latest movement, but I'd take that rumor with a grain of salt because even if true, I doubt supply will return to what it was before the market went nuts.

Doesn't feel like Tudor has made much of an effort to satisfy the demand that rolex has left hanging.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Knome wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm
Whatever Tudor ends up releasing, I hope they manage to bring production up to demand across their other models as well.

I hear the "shortage" of stainless steel Rolex sport models is because they are preparing to update many models to the latest movement, but I'd take that rumor with a grain of salt because even if true, I doubt supply will return to what it was before the market went nuts.

Doesn't feel like Tudor has made much of an effort to satisfy the demand that rolex has left hanging.
Really? I think it’s pretty easy to get most Tudors at a reasonable price, except for the BB58 and the BB GMT.

Knome
Name: Ken

Post by Knome » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:07 pm

JBZ wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Really? I think it’s pretty easy to get most Tudors at a reasonable price, except for the BB58 and the BB GMT.
yeah I mostly meant the Tudor models that came out after the rolex stainless steel sport models all became "scarce"

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:37 pm

JBZ wrote:
Knome wrote:

Those are the only two that anyone wants these days.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer

Post by JBZ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Knome wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:07 pm
JBZ wrote:

yeah I mostly meant the Tudor models that came out after the rolex stainless steel sport models all became "scarce"
Well, that’s true. I was at a local AD recently and they had every Tudor except those two.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer

Post by JBZ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 pm

JP Chestnut wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:37 pm
JBZ wrote:
Knome wrote:

I keep hoping the GMT will become more readily available. The MSRP on the bracelet version is something like 3,600 or 3,700. With normal inventory, I figure that would settle into the low 3s or high 2s pre-owned. Then I might bite.

Nellipj
Name: Patrick

Tudor Sub possible leaked photo

Post by Nellipj » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 pm

JBZ wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
JBZ wrote:
Knome wrote:

I keep hoping the GMT will become more readily available. The MSRP on the bracelet version is something like 3,600 or 3,700. With normal inventory, I figure that would settle into the low 3s or high 2s pre-owned. Then I might bite.
It was $3900 I believe.

jimyritz
Masshole
Name: Mike

Post by jimyritz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 pm

I don't see the GMT or 58 becoming more readily available any time soon. Any models that come into an AD are out just as fast. I put a deposit down to get mine in November but it didn't come in until late January. I was told the next 58 would not be in until May/June. Demand is ridiculous.

I don't believe the shortage of Rolex sports models is due to anything but Rolex.....They are sold before they even hit the display...

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer

Post by JBZ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Nellipj wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 pm
JBZ wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
JBZ wrote:
Knome wrote:

It was $3900 I believe.

You are correct. Wishful thinking, I guess. The leather strap version is $3,575.