NOMOS Advent Calendar is back

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Name: WDE

NOMOS Advent Calendar is back

Post by rockmastermike » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 pm

I've done this a couple of years now and have already started it this year....head to NOMOS site, enter daily and Good Luck!

Here is the body of the email from NOMOS:

Dear NOMOS friend,

It’s finally here, the moment we’ve all been waiting for: Today is the official start of our NOMOS Advent Calendar. Get ready to discover the unique gifts, large and small, that we will be giving away this year—including specialties from Glashütte that can’t be found in stores, exclusive getaways, our signature accessories, and even a few rare watches. All told, it’s our most generous holiday giveaway yet. Don’t miss your chance to win, or rather 24 chances, since we’ll be revealing a new gift every day from now until December 24. And make sure to let your friends and family know, so they can get in on the fun too. You can find links to our Advent Calendar on social media, or simply head to our website.

And since we know just how quickly time flies in the weeks and days before Christmas, we’ve also put together a selection of gift recommendations. From thoughtful stocking stuffers to timepieces that will put an extra sparkle under the tree, you’ll find something for everyone on your list.

On behalf of everyone at NOMOS Glashütte, I wish you a relaxed and peaceful start to the holiday season.

Judith Borowski
Chief Brand Officer

CTSteve

Re: NOMOS Advent Calendar is back

Post by CTSteve » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Done! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk