Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8827
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by AtomicTom » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 am

Whoa, can't believe all of those Terry, and by the way, all of the pics are phenomenal !!! :clap: :)
Love how you actually get a feel for the watches as compared to the renderings we often
see, and it feels like we are seeing them live !

Really is beyond cool that you got to meet so many people, and got to have so much fun
sir ! ..Can you imagine how Wind-Up will be 10-20 years from now?! :o The Seiko shop
looks unbelievable too ! ..Thanks a ton Terry !!! :salute:

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 25457
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:22 pm

I am a huge fan of that Brew Retrograph. May get one actually.
I like the Baltic design but heard mixed reviews in quality. It’s a looker but i already ordered the Bonaire which is too similar.

Thanks for sharing all the pics
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41789
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:50 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 am
Whoa, can't believe all of those Terry, and by the way, all of the pics are phenomenal !!! :clap: :)
Love how you actually get a feel for the watches as compared to the renderings we often
see, and it feels like we are seeing them live !

Really is beyond cool that you got to meet so many people, and got to have so much fun
sir ! ..Can you imagine how Wind-Up will be 10-20 years from now?! :o The Seiko shop
looks unbelievable too ! ..Thanks a ton Terry !!! :salute:
Right Tom. I will keep going as much as I can. I don't know if I can make the San Francisco show, to expensive for me.
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:22 pm
I am a huge fan of that Brew Retrograph. May get one actually.
I like the Baltic design but heard mixed reviews in quality. It’s a looker but i already ordered the Bonaire which is too similar.

Thanks for sharing all the pics Image
I really liked the Baltic. What is the Bonaire watch?

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41789
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:55 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:43 pm
Great pics T! Nice to see Ares there.

I really like the Lacos too

Appreciate the work it took to put this thread together :cheers:
You got it Paul :salute:
5661nicholas wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 pm
Great post Terry, thanks for taking the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Definitely bro! :thumbsup:

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27607
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by matt.wu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:54 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 am
Whoa, can't believe all of those Terry, and by the way, all of the pics are phenomenal !!! :clap: :)
Love how you actually get a feel for the watches as compared to the renderings we often
see, and it feels like we are seeing them live !

Really is beyond cool that you got to meet so many people, and got to have so much fun
sir ! ..Can you imagine how Wind-Up will be 10-20 years from now?! :o The Seiko shop
looks unbelievable too ! ..Thanks a ton Terry !!! :salute:
Right Tom. I will keep going as much as I can. I don't know if I can make the San Francisco show, to expensive for me.
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:22 pm
I am a huge fan of that Brew Retrograph. May get one actually.
I like the Baltic design but heard mixed reviews in quality. It’s a looker but i already ordered the Bonaire which is too similar.

Thanks for sharing all the pics Image
I really liked the Baltic. What is the Bonaire watch?
Come on out to SF, T-bone!
:htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41789
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:24 pm

matt.wu wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:54 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 am
Whoa, can't believe all of those Terry, and by the way, all of the pics are phenomenal !!! :clap: :)
Love how you actually get a feel for the watches as compared to the renderings we often
see, and it feels like we are seeing them live !

Really is beyond cool that you got to meet so many people, and got to have so much fun
sir ! ..Can you imagine how Wind-Up will be 10-20 years from now?! :o The Seiko shop
looks unbelievable too ! ..Thanks a ton Terry !!! :salute:
Right Tom. I will keep going as much as I can. I don't know if I can make the San Francisco show, to expensive for me.
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:22 pm
I am a huge fan of that Brew Retrograph. May get one actually.
I like the Baltic design but heard mixed reviews in quality. It’s a looker but i already ordered the Bonaire which is too similar.

Thanks for sharing all the pics Image
I really liked the Baltic. What is the Bonaire watch?
Come on out to SF, T-bone!
I don't know if I can afford the stay there? Steve from Raven said he stayed in the Tenderloin district and he was scared for his life :think:

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27607
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by matt.wu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Hm. Don’t stay in the tenderloin. If you need a cheaper place to stay, you can always venture outside of the city and take the train in.

I usually can find rooms on hoteltonight under $200 pretty easily in the city at any time other than convention weeks.
:htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41789
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Wind Up 2018 NYC, Seiko boutique

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:25 pm

matt.wu wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:19 pm
Hm. Don’t stay in the tenderloin. If you need a cheaper place to stay, you can always venture outside of the city and take the train in.

I usually can find rooms on hoteltonight under $200 pretty easily in the city at any time other than convention weeks.
Cool. I might have a sponsor then also. I am still working on somethings. So we will see. My bro lives way to far from the show for me to stay at his place.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 48 guests