Name: Hoppy

Re: Ares Watches

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:06 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
ericf4 wrote:Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Fair enough, but for the record I didn’t come up with this myself. Matt has been called out on other forums and he deletes the posts. Maybe that’s becuz he’s above the whole thing, but I doubt it.
Or maybe he just doesn’t care to engage trolls and assholes.
Okay. I’m done if this is the level of discourse.

Take care
E
Stir up a hornets nest and take your ball and go home. Erik you are a POS. Bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the Breitbart contingent chimes in...

Sorry I disrupted the narrative, but I’d like some honest answers to my questions. Where ya at, Matt?
“.....the Breitbart contingent...”

This comment tells us all we need to know about the guy. He’s clearly got issues.

Nellipj
Name: Patrick

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:08 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
ericf4 wrote:Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Fair enough, but for the record I didn’t come up with this myself. Matt has been called out on other forums and he deletes the posts. Maybe that’s becuz he’s above the whole thing, but I doubt it.

Take care
E

Sorry I disrupted the narrative, but I’d like some honest answers to my questions. Where ya at, Matt?

This comment tells us all we need to know about the guy. He’s clearly got issues.
That’s ok, I’m more of a Limbaugh guy anyway.

Grahamcombat
Name: Graham

Post by Grahamcombat » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:08 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

You’re loud when you’re anonymous.

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

That would be a keyboard Commando.

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:10 pm

Nellipj wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Ditto.

Grahamcombat

Post by Grahamcombat » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:11 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Ditto.
Who still has their Dan’s Bake Sale t-shirt!

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:15 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Whatever, man. You’ve been trying to goad me into a fight since I first criticized
Matt’s watches. I like you guys and I think your watches are amazing. Usually, much nicer than mine.

That said, I think Ares is bullshit and Graham is lying. He’s been called out everywhere but here. He just deletes anything that he doesn’t like on the other forums.

What’s up Graham?
Using Tapatalk

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Post by BBK357 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Just because someone works for the cia doesn’t mean they are a secret spy like in the tv shows.

But I have been referred to as Michael Western in many occasions.
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

erikclabaugh

Ares Watches

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Ditto.
Man, come on. You’ve been deleting IG comments like a madman. Prove something.

Sorry, I was trying.ro reply to Graham.
Last edited by erikclabaugh on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Using Tapatalk

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:18 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Ditto.
Eric C. wouldn’t bake enough cookies either.

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:19 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Whatever, man. You’ve been trying to goad me into a fight since I first criticized
Matt’s watches. I like you guys and I think your watches are amazing. Usually, much nicer than mine.

That said, I think Ares is bullshit and Graham is lying. He’s been called out everywhere but here. He just deletes anything that he doesn’t like on the other forums.

What’s up Graham?
Or maybe, just maybe, you really are acting like an asshole.

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:20 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Grahamcombat wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:[quote="ericf4"]Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Take care
E

Ditto.
Eric C. wouldn’t bake enough cookies either.[/quote]

Come on Ed, get it right. It’s Erik with a K :)

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

Lol, that’s my real name son!
Using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:22 pm

BTW Erik, my political leanings are very much not the same as many/most i might say here so I aint to Breitbart or Limbaugh guy, If anything most of the shit other than watches that many here are into, I am not. Im not a gun guy, not a military guy, not conservative nor Republican. That said, I still get along with these guys. They are friends because we arent straight up assholes to each other,. We give each other shit, but being an asshole and calling out someones morales, ethics, etc is different.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
Grahamcombat wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

I see MG as more likely to be your “daddy” than your son.

Are you just bored because there is no Antifa events to attend?

I bet you look good in the catchers gear and bicycle helmet.

Grahamcombat

Post by Grahamcombat » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 pm

I deleted one; the other owners deleted the comments at their own choosing.

I have nothing to prove, especially to you. There is nothing I need to justify to you about my background: I was a cop, I was an Air Marshal, and I worked within DoD for 12 years, with my final four years as the OIC of firearms training for a specific group.

There is nothing more that I have to say. I find it interesting that nobody is claiming I NEVER worked there, just that MY work there wasn’t as cool as YOURS.

Ryeguy
Name: Chris

Post by Ryeguy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 pm

I’ve met Matt. I’ve test worn his watch which he provided with zero hesitation or conditions. I his only disappointment was I couldn’t find bigger waves or colder water when I wore it surfing.

I’m not certain what you think you (erik) have to gain by this BS posting, but Matt’s restraint in his response has elevated him in my estimation. My opinion of you, in contrast, is pretty low. I’m not certain if you have much to gain in continued participation in this community.

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:24 pm

ericf4 wrote:BTW Erik, my political leanings are very much not the same as many/most i might say here so I aint to Breitbart or Limbaugh guy, If anything most of the shit other than watches that many here are into, I am not. Im not a gun guy, not a military guy, not conservative nor Republican. That said, I still get along with these guys. They are friends because we arent straight up assholes to each other,. We give each other shit, but being an asshole and calling out someones morales, ethics, etc is different.
This is true. We think there may be hope for you, but it will take time. In the meantime we like that you have soft hands and use lotion.

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:26 pm

ericf4 wrote:BTW Erik, my political leanings are very much not the same as many/most i might say here so I aint to Breitbart or Limbaugh guy, If anything most of the shit other than watches that many here are into, I am not. Im not a gun guy, not a military guy, not conservative nor Republican. That said, I still get along with these guys. They are friends because we arent straight up assholes to each other,. We give each other shit, but being an asshole and calling out someones morales, ethics, etc is different.

Yes, I understand that and an still doing it. You’ll note that Matt has not denied a single thing I’ve said.
Using Tapatalk

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Grahamcombat wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Take care
E

I see MG as more likely to be your “daddy” than your son.

Are you just bored because there is no Antifa events to attend?

I bet you look good in the catchers gear and bicycle helmet.
Awesome, so awesome.

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:29 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:

Yes, I understand that and an still doing it. You’ll note that Matt has not denied a single thing I’ve said.
Nope, you just chose not to listen. Stop already.

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:

“I heard Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes for TEN YEARS!”

“Do you have proof of that?”

“It’s up to him to prove he did!”

- the logic of the soft mind.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

Erik I can stand you being an asshole if perhaps you would buy one of my watches I have listed here at DWC. Money heals.

Would you like the Zenith perhaps? 175 day return period via paypal?

Last edited by ericf4 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 pm

ericf4 wrote:Erik I can stand you being an asshole if perhaps you would buy one of my watches I have listed here at DWC. Money heals.

You may get a sale, especially now that he knows you have soft hands.

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 pm

ericf4 wrote:Erik I can stand you being an asshole if perhaps you would buy one of my watches I have listed here at DWC. Money heals.

Now this is logic I can understand. Off to the sales forum!
Using Tapatalk