MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Post Reply
AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8686
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by AtomicTom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 am

Did anyone check these out yet? Seems like MB&F's new Horological Machine
No. 9 Flow watches get their inspiration from aerodynamic, and automotive
design from the 1940's, and 1950's this time around.

With there being two models, including the Road Edition, with speedometer-
like dial, and Air Edition, with aviation-like dial. Both in grade 5 titanium with
just a few of the many other details being it's 57mm x 47mm x23mm 43
component case, five AR coated sapphire crystals, 30m WR, special manual
winding in-house movement with 44 jewels, and 301 components with a
45 hour power reserve, hand stitched leather straps, and more everybody.

Some pictures guys...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Both Timezone, and A Blog To Watch with a lot more ...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t= ... sg_7561407

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/mbf-horolo ... w-watches/

User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by abuemily » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 am

I don’t think that will fit under my sleeves—and I think it should be hidden.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by abuemily » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 am

Effing DP


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by ericf4 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:52 pm

that thing is just asking for a door ding while walking around

User avatar
blkgsl
Herro!!!
Posts: 2968
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 am
Name: blkgsl

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by blkgsl » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Hm, I think I have to grow into this one. They've done better, imo.

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by ericf4 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:58 pm

i respect their innovation and ability to think outta the norm, but ALL of their shit is Ugly as F IMO

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27467
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by matt.wu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm

I like the legacy machines more.
:htfu:

User avatar
jtbenson
Posts: 4724
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
Name: jason
Location: middle west

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by jtbenson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 pm

every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41341
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 pm

looks like a vibrator for Vagaga's

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 7056
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by HapaHapa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm

jtbenson wrote:every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
It would make a cool little clock. Doesn’t fit as a wrist watch.
The Hapa

CarloDWC
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 am
Name: Carlo

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by CarloDWC » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm

HapaHapa wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm
jtbenson wrote:every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
It would make a cool little clock. Doesn’t fit as a wrist watch.
Yes, it looks awesome but it would be probably a fantastic desk clock... :grin: :thumbsup:

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8686
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by AtomicTom » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:11 am

CarloDWC wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm
HapaHapa wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm
jtbenson wrote:every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
It would make a cool little clock. Doesn’t fit as a wrist watch.
Yes, it looks awesome but it would be probably a fantastic desk clock... :grin: :thumbsup:

:excited: Guys, they actually do make desk clocks also... :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


There are music boxes too...

Image

Image

A video for that last one...


CarloDWC
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 am
Name: Carlo

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by CarloDWC » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:11 am
CarloDWC wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm
HapaHapa wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm
jtbenson wrote:every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
It would make a cool little clock. Doesn’t fit as a wrist watch.
Yes, it looks awesome but it would be probably a fantastic desk clock... :grin: :thumbsup:

:excited: Guys, they actually do make desk clocks also... :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


There are music boxes too...

Image

Image

A video for that last one...


:shock:

Those are awesome... :thumbsup:

I am afraid to look up their pricing though... :crybaby:

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8686
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by AtomicTom » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:02 pm

CarloDWC wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 pm
AtomicTom wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:11 am
CarloDWC wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 pm
HapaHapa wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm
jtbenson wrote:every time i see pics of new models by mb&f i keep hoping they've finally ventured into making desk clocks instead of wristwatches
It would make a cool little clock. Doesn’t fit as a wrist watch.
Yes, it looks awesome but it would be probably a fantastic desk clock... :grin: :thumbsup:

:excited: Guys, they actually do make desk clocks also... :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


There are music boxes too...

Image

Image

A video for that last one...


:shock:

Those are awesome... :thumbsup:

I am afraid to look up their pricing though... :crybaby:

:) Neat right Carlo?! ..Yeah, am with you with not wanting to check the prices.

Usually just have fun lookng at the pictures, and watching the videos, but that's it ! :grin:


So glad you enjoyed sir ! :salute:

User avatar
ds760476
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am
Name: Devon

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by ds760476 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm

I love the turtle thing, but it costs a truck, and I’d rather have a new truck than a cute turtle music box. :shrug:

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8686
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: MB&F's Horological Machine No. 9 Flow watches

Post by AtomicTom » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:49 am

ds760476 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm
I love the turtle thing, but it costs a truck, and I’d rather have a new truck than a cute turtle music box. :shrug:

:lol: Hey, that's fair Devon. :grin: Definitely is more bang for the buck with the truck right?!

By the way, never even checked the price on those turtles. Holy cow ! :shock:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1954Selmer, Chocodove, logan2z, Panerai7, R_Ongjoco, Ricky C, rockmastermike, tyd450, unsub073 and 15 guests