Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 am
- Name: Paul
- Location: New York
- Posts: 13784
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
That worked out well.
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:22 pm
- Name: Zach
Hell yeah, that's the one to get! And very cheap too!
- Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
- Posts: 17174
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
- Name: Mike the Doxa Ho
- Location: Lake Michigami
Mark is a good seller too. It’ll be right.
- Posts: 3094
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 am
- Name: Steve
- Demander of Intro Threads
- Posts: 14783
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: Canada
All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke
- Posts: 5615
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
- Name: Todd
- Location: NJ/NY
The PO to own IMO. Congrats.
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm
- Name: Chuck
It was the right watch at the right price from a very good seller and I just sold the AD BS 500. Kismet.
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: To be determined
Congrats! I have a soft spot for the PO
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm
- Name: Mark
- Professor J
- Posts: 3809
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 pm
- Name: Jared
- Location: NZ
- Posts: 1876
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm
- Name: Christopher
Congrats! That is an excellent seller too!
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: Indiana, USA
This watch is beautiful. The best PO.
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:38 am
- Name: Jason
- Location: Maryland/DC
Congrats that is the PO to have
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
- Name: Luis
Big congrats ! He’s a great seller.