Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

DISTRICT TIME watch show in DC on 9/30/18

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Copied from wus https://forums.watchuseek.com/f459/aqua ... 78883.html

Loren (The Time Bum) and Bill (McDowell Time), are pleased to announce our third annual watch show: District Time sponsored by Janis Trading Company. Join us on Sunday, September 30, 2018 from 11:00 Am to 4:00 PM at the District Architecture Center, 421 7th Street NW, Washington, DC.

Formerly Microbrand Meetup, we have changed the name but our goal remains the same: to bring a broad collection of unique timepieces under one roof so enthusiasts can try and buy watches that they might otherwise only see online.

Aquadive will be there along with Isofrane, and I have it on good authority that they will be giving away a few dive straps in the prize drawing.

Obviously, Bill will bring his very own McDowell Time collection (including the DelRay and the new Maxton). Our primary sponsor, Janis Trading Company will have the line of NTH and Lew & Huey watches.

We also welcome our other participating brands: Caliper, Choice Cuts Ind., Collins, Draken, FTS, Gallio Tempo, Hager, Isofrane, Lesabilier, Maison Celadon, Millésime, Minase, Moduco, Montfort, Nezumi, Ocean Crawler, Sakab, Sartory-Billard, Tsao, Revolo, Ventus, Visitor, and Zelos. In addition, DC Vintage Watches will bring a selection of Heuers, Seikos, and other timepieces from the 1960’s and 70’s. Little Treasury Jewelers will have an assortment from small brands like Bremont, Nomos, Mühle-Glashütte, and Perrelet as well as the exclusive Grand Seiko line. Watch Gauge will offer their collection of microbrand watches which includes BOLDR, Reverie, Elliott Brown, Melbourne Watch Co., and Mercer, as well as special editions from NTH. Watch Limit will bring new and pre-owned luxury watches from brands like Omega, Brietling, and Tudor, and a selection of exotic straps.

Still not enough? Then maybe we can tempt you with the prospect of winning a watch or straps from Choice Cuts, Vario, Scuro, BOLDR, or Nodus. Also be sure to stop by the AboutTime table and pick up your free magazine.

As always, the show is free and open to the public, so please bring some friends and spread the word. The more watch nerds, the better! Check the District Time site ( DCWatchShow.com) for more information and updates as we announce participating brands and giveaway prizes.

DISTRICT TIME Vendor Listing

Lead Sponsor:
Janis Trading Co. (NTH and Lew & Huey)

Featured Brand:
McDowell Time

Participating Companies:
AboutTime Magazine
Aquadive
BOLDR
Caliper
Choice Cuts Ind.
Collins
DC Vintage Watches
Draken
FTS
Gallio Tempo
Hager
Isofrane
Lesablier
Little Treasury Jewelers
Maison Celadon
Millésime
Minase
Moduco
Montfort
Nezumi
Nodus
Ocean Crawler
Sakab
Sartory-Billard
Scuro
Tsao
Revolo
Vario
Ventus
Visitor
Watch Gauge
Watch Limit
Zelos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gwells
Name: Greg

Re: DISTRICT TIME watch show in DC on 9/30/18

Post by gwells » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:27 pm

it's on my calendar. not sure if i'll make it, but i'm going to try. if anyone else is around DC and planning on going, let me know and maybe we can get lunch before or dinner after.

Chronos
Name: Jim

Post by Chronos » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Hmmmm. I'll try to make it.

the_time_cop
Name: Ariel

Post by the_time_cop » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:03 pm

I’ll be there, Terry. I’ll be taking the Isofrane straps to give away. Will you be there?