Scurfa + ToxicNATOs give away on instagram

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Scurfa + ToxicNATOs give away on instagram

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:55 pm

toxicnatos📣📣📣Scurfa + ToxicNATOs has joined forces for a Ultra GAW!🏆 The winner will win all of this gear:
(1) Scurfa Diver One, No Date, Navy blue dial, patina lume, one off Destro crown
(1) Toxic Shiznit
(1) Toxic Royals XL (1) Toxic Rogue
(1) rubber strap (Scurfa or Magnum)
(1) Toxic Watch Roll 3-pocket
(1) Toxic Travel Tool
(3) pairs of Toxic Spring Bars for the ND
......................................................................TO ENTER:
......................................................................✔️ Repost with text above.
✔️ Tag #toxicultragaw
✔️ Tag 10 friends in comments below
✔️ Follow @scurfawatches and @toxicnatos ...................................................................... Winner will be announced Friday the 3rd of August at 9pm mountain standard time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Panerai7
Name: Art

Re: Scurfa + ToxicNATOs give away on instagram

Post by Panerai7 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Cool stuff T 👍

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Cool giveaway, but I don't/won't do Instagram, Facebutt, of Twitter.

Steve O.
Name: Uh, Steve

Post by Steve O. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:48 pm

59yukon01 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:35 pm
+1
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin

Captdave
Name: Dave

Post by Captdave » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Steve O. wrote:
59yukon01 wrote:
+1
+100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Captdave wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:44 pm
Steve O. wrote:
59yukon01 wrote:
+1
+100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to say instagram is way better that facebook and twitter. Honestly it is less b.s.

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:20 am

I thought I was the only one who avoid FB, Instagram and other popular social media. You mean there are others? :grin:

Steve O.

Post by Steve O. » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am

Denizen wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:20 am
I thought I was the only one who avoid FB, Instagram and other popular social media. You mean there are others? :grin:
Yep. Guess I'm just too old school. No offense to anybody, but I just don't understand the need to broadcast your every thought and action twenty-four seven. Sure, I have a smart phone that I use primarily for work, but no social media. Remember back in the day when the smartest phones available were big, heavy desktop models that actually rang, and you didn't know who was calling until you answered? ;)

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 am

cool giveaway, unfortunately i bow out when i see that i need to tag a bunch of friends etc, I feel weird doing that to people....maybe its just me. Im happy to like pages etc, but when i then need to tag other people without them knowing it i feel thats where i tap out. Seems this is becoming more typical nowadays in viral marketing.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

Panerai7
Name: Art

Post by Panerai7 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:40 am

ericf4 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:06 am
cool giveaway, unfortunately i bow out when i see that i need to tag a bunch of friends etc, I feel weird doing that to people....maybe its just me. Im happy to like pages etc, but when i then need to tag other people without them knowing it i feel thats where i tap out. Seems this is becoming more typical nowadays in viral marketing.
It's an interesting point you bring up Eric
I don't know who started it, I'm sure it was before I joined IG but it does seem kind of strange now that you mention it. It used to be tag 2,3,5 now it looks like 10 is the norm. Tell 10 people who never heard of me that I exist and I'll give you a chance to get some free shit - I guess that's the point :thumbsup:

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Name: Tom

Post by AtomicTom » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 am

Wow Terry, that is some kind of give away there !!! :o :salute: 8-)

Am not on any of those thingamabobs, :grin: but looks like a whole fleet of goodies sir !

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 am

ericf4 wrote:
I totally understand Eric. But aren't you in marketing? How do you guys do it?

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:51 am

Steve O. wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am
Denizen wrote:
Yep. Guess I'm just too old school. No offense to anybody, but I just don't understand the need to broadcast your every thought and action twenty-four seven. Sure, I have a smart phone that I use primarily for work, but no social media. Remember back in the day when the smartest phones available were big, heavy desktop models that actually rang, and you didn't know who was calling until you answered? ;)
Steve, I completely agree. That is why I hate facebook. For me instagram is different. :shrug: But since I am a online business it is a tool I need to use.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 am
ericf4 wrote:
Im not in marketing per se. That said we do indeed leverage social quite a bit mostly by driving content creation out thru our various marketing channels, social being one of them. Content is king for us, case studies, Customer success stories, Product announcements and the like. We also have the good fortune of having a few hundred thousand developers, agency partners, technology partners, and a huge community to drive their own messages about our platform out into the wild. I love the idea of social for smaller organizations, its just for me personally when those merchants ask me to give my contacts in order to participate, thats where i bow out.....Now MANY others likely don't feel the same as they will give their mothers SSN for a free hat etc....:) Not saying what you are doing is wrong, as it is not. Just my personal opinion of where i draw the line on my participation. Im sure you will get a ton of people to participate and for that im glad! You deserve it.

jswing
Founder, TDWC MM300 Fan Club
Name: Jeff

Post by jswing » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 am

Denizen wrote:
Count me among those that don't do social media.

Nice giveaway though Terry. :thumbsup:

I'd buy that no-date Scurfa if it were available, and of course I already have a drawer full of Toxics. :cheers:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am

ericf4 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 am
toxicavenger wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Im not in marketing per se. That said we do indeed leverage social quite a bit mostly by driving content creation out thru our various marketing channels, social being one of them. Content is king for us, case studies, Customer success stories, Product announcements and the like. We also have the good fortune of having a few hundred thousand developers, agency partners, technology partners, and a huge community to drive their own messages about our platform out into the wild. I love the idea of social for smaller organizations, its just for me personally when those merchants ask me to give my contacts in order to participate, thats where i bow out.....Now MANY others likely don't feel the same as they will give their mothers SSN for a free hat etc....:) Not saying what you are doing is wrong, as it is not. Just my personal opinion of where i draw the line on my participation. Im sure you will get a ton of people to participate and for that im glad! You deserve it.
I do not agree on giving emails or personal info out at all. But this is just hashtags that are getting posted, people can block them. And I dont' use the hashtags. It comes up on the persons feed, so if they want to look at it then they do. Almost like flyer in the mail.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:02 am

jswing wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 am
Denizen wrote:

I'd buy that no-date Scurfa if it were available, and of course I already have a drawer full of Toxics. :cheers:
I :love: toxic drawers! :thumbsup:

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am
ericf4 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
I do not agree on giving emails or personal info out at all. But this is just hashtags that are getting posted, people can block them. And I dont' use the hashtags. It comes up on the persons feed, so if they want to look at it then they do. Almost like flyer in the mail.

I totally get it and its a successful practice that ive seen, My comment is in no way disparaging what you are doing and hope its not taken as such.

hidden by leaves
Name: Anthony

Post by hidden by leaves » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:11 am

I don't have 10 friends on Instagram (I barely do in real life ;) ) and even if I did I wouldn't do this. I do get it though I guess... might be nice if there was an alternate means of entry for special audiences, say, DWC members?
Last edited by hidden by leaves on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Send lawyers, guns and money...

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:11 am

ericf4 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am
ericf4 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

I totally get it and its a successful practice that ive seen, My comment is in no way disparaging what you are doing and hope its not taken as such.
Honestly Eric I was truly interested on how this invade someones private space. I do NOT want to ever do that. And I don't want to be a shill king. So thanks for any feedback you posted :cheers: . I greatly appreciate it. I know a ton of guys who do not have an issue shilling people all day long and that is not my intention.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:32 am

i know its not Bud, you're good people.

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:10 am

jswing wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:58 am
Denizen wrote:

In Terry's case, it's understandable why he does it. Any business, big or small...you have to leverage the tools out there. If you don't, rest assured the competition probably are.

Call me old-fashioned, but when my cell rings...I expect it to be someone I know or someone who has a reason for calling. With the proliferation of spam calls, etc...I make it a point to actively block anyone who calls and doesn't leave a message. Classic spam call, right?!

I can always tell when new telemarketers have my number by the increased frequency of these calls. Fotunately, very easy to block and once done...I don't have to deal with them again.

Steve O.

Post by Steve O. » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:41 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:51 am
Steve O. wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am
Denizen wrote:
Steve, I completely agree. That is why I hate facebook. For me instagram is different. :shrug: But since I am a online business it is a tool I need to use.
I absolutely understand Terry. As a business owner you need to take advantage of any opportunity available to you.

BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Post by BacoNoir » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 pm

ericf4 wrote:cool giveaway, unfortunately i bow out when i see that i need to tag a bunch of friends etc, I feel weird doing that to people....maybe its just me. Im happy to like pages etc, but when i then need to tag other people without them knowing it i feel thats where i tap out. Seems this is becoming more typical nowadays in viral marketing.
+1 Eric. Plus while I’m a huge fan of Terry’s N8O’s, Scurfa doesn’t sing to me. I’d just flip it if I won it so I’d rather give others who love it a chance to win one.
www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

DEMO

Post by DEMO » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 am

Terry --- very cool giveaway for Scurfa & Toxic. But like others here, I don't do instagram.