General watch talk.
BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Re: Denver GTG today

Post by BacoNoir » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:53 am
Look out Basel ! It's BacoNoirasel !!! :excited:

Can imagine you guys had an unforgettable time Roger. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So neat to get a feel for !

Thanks very much for the look !
:lol: Just another day in Denver, okay more like just another bi-monthly GTG in Denver! :headbang:

It's a good group of guys and everyone's collection are widely different, which I like. I always see a lot of stuff I've never seen before. Very different than going to a TRF GTG where it's all Subs and PM pieces, with a few PPs and Tudors thrown in for variety.
www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Name: Tom

Post by AtomicTom » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:50 am

BacoNoir wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am
AtomicTom wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:53 am
Look out Basel ! It's BacoNoirasel !!! :excited:

Can imagine you guys had an unforgettable time Roger. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So neat to get a feel for !

Thanks very much for the look !
:lol: Just another day in Denver, okay more like just another bi-monthly GTG in Denver! :headbang:

It's a good group of guys and everyone's collection are widely different, which I like. I always see a lot of stuff I've never seen before. Very different than going to a TRF GTG where it's all Subs and PM pieces, with a few PPs and Tudors thrown in for variety.

:grin: Seems like such a fun time meeting up with so many great people ! :clap:
Whoa, and yeah, there really is a ton of different stuff ! ..Glad that you
had such a terrific time, and thanks once again for all of the pictures !!!

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:05 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 am
Denizen wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:14 am
FYI: I was on the TRF a few days ago and talk on the Tudor BB GMT...well, those of you that got one (or planning to get one) may want to wait awhile. Like a year! May be issues with the new movement...
i heard this also :think:
Something about the date wheel skipping a day and/or getting caught between days.

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:44 am

JBZ wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:05 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 am
Denizen wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:14 am
FYI: I was on the TRF a few days ago and talk on the Tudor BB GMT...well, those of you that got one (or planning to get one) may want to wait awhile. Like a year! May be issues with the new movement...
i heard this also :think:
Something about the date wheel skipping a day and/or getting caught between days.
Wow yeah. Had to go look it up: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=615461

That sucks. Hopefully speculators looking to flip for profit will stay away, and I can pick one up for cheap :).
:htfu: