Half link? IWC Ingy

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Half link? IWC Ingy

Post by ericf4 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 am

Anyone know if IWC Ingys offer a half link? Or better yet anyone have one they wanna sell? I dropped 20 pounds and had to resize every watch i own. The IWC now is between sizes for me with no half link....Im happy i dropped the weight for sure but this stinks. BTW I already had small wrists but you know its bad when now your on the last hole of a german dress watch......Those EU OEM straps aren't for the large of wrists but Damn im on the smallest setting now....Like Fn infant wrists,,,,
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

logan2z
IT Admin
Name: Andrew

Re: Half link? IWC Ingy

Post by logan2z » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:01 am

ericf4 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 am
Anyone know if IWC Ingys offer a half link? Or better yet anyone have one they wanna sell? I dropped 20 pounds and had to resize every watch i own. The IWC now is between sizes for me with no half link....Im happy i dropped the weight for sure but this stinks. BTW I already had small wrists but you know its bad when now your on the last hole of a german dress watch......Those EU OEM straps aren't for the large of wrists but Damn im on the smallest setting now....Like Fn infant wrists,,,,
I purchased a half link for my now-departed 3227. Not sure if it's the same bracelet as your Ingenieur but I suspect a half link is available regardless. I bought it from Superior.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:02 am

ill google them, thx. If anyone has one and wants to sell hit me up.

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am

ericf4 wrote:
Have you checked with IWC?
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:08 am

i will but the guy at superior already emailed me back, looking to see if he has it.

logan2z
IT Admin
Name: Andrew

Post by logan2z » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:09 am

Henryj wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am
ericf4 wrote:
I would have suggested that but I had no luck going through IWC when I was looking for a half link. Called several times and could never get anyone on the phone. Messages were never returned. I called Superior (an authorized IWC service center) and got someone on the first ring. Placed the order and had the link in my hand in two days.

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:36 am

logan2z wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:09 am
Henryj wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am
ericf4 wrote:
I would have suggested that but I had no luck going through IWC when I was looking for a half link. Called several times and could never get anyone on the phone. Messages were never returned. I called Superior (an authorized IWC service center) and got someone on the first ring. Placed the order and had the link in my hand in two days.
My experience was the opposite. I contacted IWC via the website and they got back to me fairly quickly. I was looking for a half link and a couple bracelet pins, and they were good about it once we established that I wasn’t in reasonable driving distance of an AD. The invoice showed dealer price ($66) for the half link, not the $95 retail, so I can’t complain.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:42 am

Superior was amazingly responsive, on the way for $55 plus shipping

dinexus
Name: Zach

Post by dinexus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:37 pm

It's not a half-link, but a double-link, isn't it? At least that's how it's set up on my AT.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:40 pm

I ordered a half link so not sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Im such an idiot.....i got the half link in the mail today from Superior which was great! Then i found that I already had a half link that was kicking around inside the Ingy box in my closet.....now i own 2 half links...>DOH....