Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 1108
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm
- Name: Chuck
Worn more than any of my other watches, it went to the Omega Boutique on Friday to be sent in for service.
- President Tranny
- Posts: 42573
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
good luck. I hope you asked them not change anything on it
- Posts: 31484
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
- Name: Hoppy
- Location: Washington State
Pic didn’t show in Tapatalk, but I see on web.
I had the titanium blue dial a few times and loved it. Such a looker.
Last edited by hoppyjr
on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Feedback Virtuoso
- Posts: 15492
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
- Name: WDE
I know the feeling - but it will be worth it once it gets back on your wrist
Great watch, btw
- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
- Name: Roger
- Location: Colorado
The sword hands and blue wave dial are a killer combo.