WRUW 4th July 18

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
rafy11
Posts: 377
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 am
Name: Rafy1

WRUW 4th July 18

Post by rafy11 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:23 pm

US Football strap today for my Orca ;)

Image


Image


Image


Image

mariod
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 am
Name: Mario
Location: Cologne

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by mariod » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:45 am

Seiko Arnie

Image
Regards,
Mario

User avatar
Rackness
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:38 am
Name: Jason
Location: Maryland/DC

WRUW 4th July 18

Post by Rackness » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:02 am

Image
Still with the rambler to celebrate Will Smith saving us from the aliens. Never forget!
Image

User avatar
eddiea
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm
Location: Miami...

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by eddiea » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:19 am

Free diving Key Largo...
Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13969
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by ericf4 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 am

Defy 21 today. The movement is nuts.

-the timekeeping part of the watch (the indication of the hours, minutes and seconds) is regulated by the usual 5Hz / 36,000vph of the El Primero. This means that the watch keeps its 50h power reserve and its ability to be chronometer certified by the COSC. The base movement itself remains rather equal to the 1969 version, with automatic winding with central rotor.

Yet, the chronograph part is now controlled by a second balance, this time running at 50Hz / 360,000vph. Imagine this watch as equipped with two independent “gear boxes”: one for the time and the other for the chronograph
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk



User avatar
Rackness
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:38 am
Name: Jason
Location: Maryland/DC

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by Rackness » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:25 am

ericf4 wrote:Defy 21 today. The movement is nuts.

-the timekeeping part of the watch (the indication of the hours, minutes and seconds) is regulated by the usual 5Hz / 36,000vph of the El Primero. This means that the watch keeps its 50h power reserve and its ability to be chronometer certified by the COSC. The base movement itself remains rather equal to the 1969 version, with automatic winding with central rotor.

Yet, the chronograph part is now controlled by a second balance, this time running at 50Hz / 360,000vph. Imagine this watch as equipped with two independent “gear boxes”: one for the time and the other for the chronograph
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I am gonna assume you like it.Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13969
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by ericf4 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:37 am

Love it! Just so much detail to take in when looking at it. It's a nice change in my collection for sure!

Rackness wrote:
ericf4 wrote:Defy 21 today. The movement is nuts.

-the timekeeping part of the watch (the indication of the hours, minutes and seconds) is regulated by the usual 5Hz / 36,000vph of the El Primero. This means that the watch keeps its 50h power reserve and its ability to be chronometer certified by the COSC. The base movement itself remains rather equal to the 1969 version, with automatic winding with central rotor.

Yet, the chronograph part is now controlled by a second balance, this time running at 50Hz / 360,000vph. Imagine this watch as equipped with two independent “gear boxes”: one for the time and the other for the chronograph
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I am gonna assume you like it.Image
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk





User avatar
Chris S.
Posts: 3872
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: The 614

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by Chris S. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:05 am

Kobold to start

Image
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
.............................................................
.......................................
Image
..........................................................................................................

Despite all my rage , I'm still just a rat in a cage

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 15143
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by rockmastermike » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:09 am

ericf4 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 am
Defy 21 today. The movement is nuts.
Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Seriously cool, Eric :clap: :clap:

User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by raf42 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:32 am

Starting today with the SD4K.

Image

User avatar
DEMO
Posts: 4229
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: The Blue Planet

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by DEMO » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am

Going with the Zoretto Stratos today. Happy 4th of July. :cheers:

Image
Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13969
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by ericf4 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:50 am

rockmastermike wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 am
Defy 21 today. The movement is nuts.
Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Seriously cool, Eric :clap: :clap:
Thx man. In a perfect world I'd buy Wu's JLC extreme lab. This was 2nd best. That said I love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
dnslater
Posts: 5319
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by dnslater » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:57 am

Red, white and blue today.
Image

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13935
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by JDC222 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:00 am

Happy 4th of July fellas...

Image
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 13831
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by dukerules » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:02 am

Happy birthday, USA!
Image

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8607
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by AtomicTom » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 am

Happy 4th guys ! :)


In red, white, and blue mode today with the ZMX on this end...


Image

Image

User avatar
four20
Posts: 2506
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Name: erik
Location: Maine coast

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by four20 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:49 am

Still with this one. Happy and safe 4th, guysImageImage

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk


User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41104
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:23 am

Happy Bday gang! :headbang:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Nellipj
Posts: 4920
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 am
Name: Patrick
Location: Frankfort, IL

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by Nellipj » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 am

Pepsi for the 4th. Have a great day guys!

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
hollywoodphil
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by hollywoodphil » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:48 am

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, Y'ALL! Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13935
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by JDC222 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:02 am

hollywoodphil wrote:HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, Y'ALL! Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Holy crap, the 16th President lives!!!
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
mellonb1
Posts: 3464
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Name: Brian
Location: Texas

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by mellonb1 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:19 am

Squale Militaire..Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 4052
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by Grahamcombat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:20 am

Image

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13935
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by JDC222 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 am

Grahamcombat wrote:Image
Perfect!! Haha....
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

smellody
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm
Name: Christopher

Re: WRUW 4th July 18

Post by smellody » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:45 am

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Knome, Ruggs and 9 guests