Deep Blue Ceramic Pepsi

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Dynamite_Kid19

Deep Blue Ceramic Pepsi

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Just got this in with the Hydro 91 strap. The blue is very deep on the top half. Red looks a little different than their model a couple years ago that had an all red ceramic bezel. Very cool. ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dynamite_Kid19

Re: Deep Blue Ceramic Pepsi

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Seppia wrote:Funny how deep blue seems to be able to do a better color Pepsi ceramic than Rolex.
I will say that the Rolex has better consistency. If you look at 3 and 9 bezel markers, the line is not perfect across on mine and the white marker/color line is not perfectly aligned which would never be released on a Rolex.

But, what more can I ask for at $250 and on my wrist now vs $10k and wait years. I can't wait to get the Coke version.

deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Post by deepcdvr » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Nice! I just sold one of those and my bezel numbers were slightly off as well.. doesn’t usually bother me if the pip lines up to zero, though

Great pick up!
VR/
Paul

SI VI PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Dynamite_Kid19

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:34 pm

deepcdvr wrote:Nice! I just sold one of those and my bezel numbers were slightly off as well.. doesn’t usually bother me if the pip lines up to zero, though

Great pick up!
Thank you. They have to do a GMT in the future, hoping it is perfected for that. I'd be a little less enthused at that price point with the little issues. Either way it will be a summer grab and go.