WRUW 4.5.18

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
Erratic101
Posts: 2071
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:40 am
Name: Justyn

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Erratic101 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:59 am

X-33, back to reality!

Image

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by BacoNoir » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:26 am

Back in black with the PAM422 today
Image
Image

User avatar
snootydog
Jagermaster
Posts: 8140
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am
Name: Andy
Location: Littlehampton.West Sussex. England

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by snootydog » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Image
Andy :uj:
Image

User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by raf42 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:23 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am
raf42 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 am
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:

What ship are you going with this time? We did Alaska 5 years ago, and it was amazing. We went on one of the smaller cruise ships.
Going on the Oceania Regatta. It's definitely on the smaller side too. Food on Oceania is supposed to be quite exceptional.

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24690
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Jeep99dad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm

B.B. on Everest for the evening
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 29969
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Image

User avatar
Dynamite_Kid19
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 am

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Marloe Chronoscope. Gave the divers the day off. Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


sukUbus
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Name: Tecumseh

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by sukUbus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 14154
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Panerai7 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:45 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm
Image
Hot!

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 9980
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Joeprez » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 pm

hoppyjr wrote:Image
Hadn’t seen this one... nice! 42mm?

2500 PO:

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Image

Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 29969
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 pm

^ thanks guys. It’s 43.5 mm

Image

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Danny_T » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Waited half of forever for these but they finally arrived yesterday and wearing the black today on Terry’s killer ‘Roo Nato Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Danny_T » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Dbl post
Image

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30328
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by CGSshorty » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:12 pm

ericf4 wrote:
james80 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.
Yeah we are on Royal Caribbean and I believe it's a private island. Likely nicer than actual Haiti I presume. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Are you saying Haiti is a shithole?Image
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
gwells
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by gwells » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am
raf42 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 am
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:

What ship are you going with this time? We did Alaska 5 years ago, and it was amazing. We went on one of the smaller cruise ships.
alaska cruise was one of my favorite vacations. we splurged a bit and did a small ship cruise out of sitka (alaskan dream) instead of one of the big lines. coincidentally, 5 years ago, too. max 64 passengers. a lot more personal, got to know all of the other passengers and all of the crew. we were able to take the whole ship right up to the glaciers instead of having to do tenders. ran across a pod of 8 humpbacks one night and the captain just did figure 8s around them for an hour or two while we all watched from the deck and took pictures. highly recommended.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 40535
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:37 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:12 pm
ericf4 wrote:
james80 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.
Yeah we are on Royal Caribbean and I believe it's a private island. Likely nicer than actual Haiti I presume. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Are you saying Haiti is a shithole?Image
jamacia definitely is, we won't go there again.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 40535
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Dynamite_Kid19 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 pm
Marloe Chronoscope. Gave the divers the day off. Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
thats a cool piece you don't see everyday.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 40535
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Danny_T wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 pm
Waited half of forever for these but they finally arrived yesterday and wearing the black today on Terry’s killer ‘Roo Nato Image
did you get these from goonermike?

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 2589
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Captdave » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 pm

ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:Funny, we are cruising in June too (Alaska)....

Avenger II GMT for me today.

Image
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you’re coming to Seattle to start the Alaska cruise maybe a get together


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13342
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 am

CGSshorty wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
james80 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.
Yeah we are on Royal Caribbean and I believe it's a private island. Likely nicer than actual Haiti I presume. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Are you saying Haiti is a shithole?Image
Nah it's already been said by El presidente

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by raf42 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:08 am

Captdave wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 pm
If you’re coming to Seattle to start the Alaska cruise maybe a get together
I'd seriously love to Dave, but we will only be in Seattle for a few hours on either side of the trip. Truly appreciate the offer though!

:salute:

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13342
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:44 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm
B.B. on Everest for the evening
Image
I kinda feel like the BB Looks better on this strap than the OEM bracelet....

unsub073
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by unsub073 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:02 am

gwells wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 pm
unsub073 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am
raf42 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 am
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:

What ship are you going with this time? We did Alaska 5 years ago, and it was amazing. We went on one of the smaller cruise ships.
alaska cruise was one of my favorite vacations. we splurged a bit and did a small ship cruise out of sitka (alaskan dream) instead of one of the big lines. coincidentally, 5 years ago, too. max 64 passengers. a lot more personal, got to know all of the other passengers and all of the crew. we were able to take the whole ship right up to the glaciers instead of having to do tenders. ran across a pod of 8 humpbacks one night and the captain just did figure 8s around them for an hour or two while we all watched from the deck and took pictures. highly recommended.
That pretty much sounds exactly like the boat we were on, but we did it through Uncruise. There was around the same number of guests on our ship as well. They have several other locations that they cruise, and I would love to do another cruise on one of their ships. We left out of Juneau. We got to spend two night's in Glacier bay and kayaked around the glaciers.

User avatar
gwells
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by gwells » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 am

honestly, i can't see myself going on a big ship cruise again. we've done a couple, but i much prefer the smaller ship. it's way more expensive, but so much better.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pbj204, raf42, smellody and 19 guests