WRUW 4.5.18

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14437
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 am

This w breakfast. Been doing a 21 day diet and daily workouts w my wife. Gotta drop weight before a cruise in June. Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by raf42 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 am

Funny, we are cruising in June too (Alaska)....

Avenger II GMT for me today.

Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14437
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am

raf42 wrote:Funny, we are cruising in June too (Alaska)....

Avenger II GMT for me today.

Image
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
DEMO
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: The Blue Planet

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by DEMO » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am

Image
Image

User avatar
sub600
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 am
Name: Phil
Location: Germany/East

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by sub600 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 am

Image
"You're bleeding, man. You're hit."
"I ain't got time to bleed."

Image

★★

User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by raf42 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 am

ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 14561
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Panerai7 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:41 am

Sea-Dweller

Image

User avatar
rain_maker
Posts: 2390
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 pm
Name: Fred
Location: NW of Boston

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by rain_maker » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 am

Sinn on Heuerville
Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14437
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:58 am

raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
james80
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by james80 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:05 am

ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14437
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ericf4 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:12 am

james80 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
raf42 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:
Just realized not Jamaica but Haiti

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.
Yeah we are on Royal Caribbean and I believe it's a private island. Likely nicer than actual Haiti I presume. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
james80
Posts: 3053
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by james80 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 am

ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:12 am
james80 wrote:
Interestingly whilst it is technically on Haiti you’ll be visiting a private site operated by Carnival and completely isolated from Haiti.
Yeah we are on Royal Caribbean and I believe it's a private island. Likely nicer than actual Haiti I presume. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I lot nicer than Haiti I'd say.

As a side note to anyone doing cruises in the Caribbean please be careful in certain ports. I constantly see tourists coming off boats in Port of Spain and wandering around parts of the capital that I don't go to with phones in hand and bags on back seemingly oblivious to the fact that it's one of the most dangerous cities in the Caribbean. I would have thought that the cruise line would warn them.

If anyone is coming to Trinidad PM me, I'll pick you up at the gate and take you for a beer.

User avatar
Quicksilver9365
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Name: Quicksilver

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Quicksilver9365 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:30 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Quicksilver9365
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Name: Quicksilver

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Quicksilver9365 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 am

Wow that looks fantatic.
rain_maker wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 am
Sinn on Heuerville
Image

User avatar
ds760476
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am
Name: Devon

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by ds760476 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 am

Supposedly on a conference call, but really drinking coffee and playing with a toy that my daughter gave me for my desk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by 59yukon01 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 am

Continuing my same watch for the workweek ride.

Image

User avatar
mvyadam
Masshole
Posts: 1232
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am
Name: Adam
Location: Martha's Vineyard, Ma.

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by mvyadam » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:26 am

New Hammy on a cheapo faux suedeImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
Ruggs
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:19 pm
Name: Andrew
Location: San Francisco

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Ruggs » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:41 am

59yukon01 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 am
Continuing my same watch for the workweek ride.

Image
Love these.

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 6728
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by 59yukon01 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 am

Ruggs wrote:
59yukon01 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 am
Continuing my same watch for the workweek ride.

Image
Love these.
Image Yeah me too. I've thought about it before, but have never been able to let this one go.

unsub073
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by unsub073 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 am

F the Blues

Image

unsub073
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by unsub073 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am

raf42 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:22 am
ericf4 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 am
We are doing Puerto Rico, St Maarten and Jamaica I think. My wife booked it. Alaska cruise is amazing if you haven't seen before.
Sounds awesome, been to both via cruise (not Jamaica though), and loved it. Should be a great opportunity to get some watches wet in nice warm, clear water.

We've done Alaska before (round trip from SF over a decade ago - flying to Seattle this time), and it is amazing. Cruising the inside passage is incredibility beautiful, whales, orcas, eagles, glaciers, and often being so close to shore is pretty unique.

:cheers:

What ship are you going with this time? We did Alaska 5 years ago, and it was amazing. We went on one of the smaller cruise ships.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 30888
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:17 am

Image

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 25316
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by Jeep99dad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:49 am

Nodus Retrospect proto on a Horween November Sky leather DrunkArtStraps
Image

Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
TSD
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:47 am
Name: Tom
Location: So Fla

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by TSD » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:00 am

Image

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 8752
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: WRUW 4.5.18

Post by AtomicTom » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:19 am

Day two for this Seiko 5 here guys... :)

Image

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jtbenson, Steve O. and 14 guests