Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 24002
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by BBK357 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:11 pm

paipanic wrote:Hey Eric, if you Google "nano coating watch" you'll find a company that is marketing the stuff for watch and jewellery applications. Apparently it goes on liquid and has to "cure". The dude emailed me but I won't post the info because I have no clue how it performs, how it will interact over time with the metal, how skin reacts to it, how you'd remove it etc.

Personally I don't have an issue with scuffs, but the coating might be worth exploring for you if it's a big enough annoyance.

I am shocked that out of all the threads you poke your head out for this one??



I’m still thinking my suggestions are best in your situation
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 24002
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by BBK357 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm

fastward wrote:Image
Tactical and may help prevent pregnancies.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True oh both accounts


I heard the numbers put it somewhere between abstinence and Depo shots
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41339
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 pm

BBK357 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm
fastward wrote:Image
Tactical and may help prevent pregnancies.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True oh both accounts


I heard the numbers put it somewhere between abstinence and Depo shots
I wore one of those in the military

User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 11225
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by fastward » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Another idea is to put a hand towel under your wrist when you are at your desk. There was even a WUS thread a few years back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Chocodove
Posts: 5373
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Name: Todd
Location: NJ/NY

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by Chocodove » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm

fastward wrote:Another idea is to put a hand towel under your wrist when you are at your desk. There was even a WUS thread a few years back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see that serving two purposes :jerk:

- Todd

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm

fastward wrote:Another idea is to put a hand towel under your wrist when you are at your desk. There was even a WUS thread a few years back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like a jack off rag without the happy ending? Will a sock do?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 11225
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by fastward » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 pm

A soft soft. The rough ones may scratch the watch. You could also use one of Terry’s rubber fists.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 pm

fastward wrote:A soft soft. The rough ones may scratch the watch. You could also use one of Terry’s rubber fists.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like the squeaking

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 11225
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by fastward » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Just relax and don’t squirm.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 pm

fastward wrote:Just relax and don’t squirm.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I don't squirm will it help me sell the 2 watches I have listed here? Daddy needs a new watch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 11225
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by fastward » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 pm

With this crowd, pictures of you and terry’s fist may help seal the deal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

fastward wrote:With this crowd, pictures of you and terry’s fist may help seal the deal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll do it. To sell a watch for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27467
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by matt.wu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Nothing will help you sell a Clerc.... :mrgreen:
:htfu:

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:51 pm

matt.wu wrote:Nothing will help you sell a Clerc.... :mrgreen:
Uh ok

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 24002
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by BBK357 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
BBK357 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm
fastward wrote:Image
Tactical and may help prevent pregnancies.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True oh both accounts


I heard the numbers put it somewhere between abstinence and Depo shots
I wore one of those in the military

On that style strap?

You must have gotten so much B hole!!
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 24002
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by BBK357 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 pm

ericf4 wrote:
matt.wu wrote:Nothing will help you sell a Clerc.... :mrgreen:
Uh ok

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don’t be offended.

I just saw a thread on USN about someone inquiring about the brand... and I just found out it’s pronounced CLAIR.

And it’s only the second time- your FS thread first- I’ve ever heard of the watch brand.

Image
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 am

BBK357 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
matt.wu wrote:Nothing will help you sell a Clerc.... :mrgreen:
Uh ok

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don’t be offended.

I just saw a thread on USN about someone inquiring about the brand... and I just found out it’s pronounced CLAIR.

And it’s only the second time- your FS thread first- I’ve ever heard of the watch brand.

Image
Correct on the pronunciation

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30727
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by CGSshorty » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 am

I learned something new. I’ve been pronouncing it “Clerk” for years. Mostly in sentences like “who the fuck would buy a Clerc?”.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14276
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: Total WUS Question but here it goes...

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 am

CGSshorty wrote:I learned something new. I’ve been pronouncing it “Clerk” for years. Mostly in sentences like “who the fuck would buy a Clerc?”.
Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deepcdvr, Google [Bot], hidden by leaves, jeckyll, Panerai7 and 23 guests