WRUW 30 Dec 17

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
stonehead887
Posts: 828
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am
Name: Jeremy
Location: Northamptonshire, England
Contact:

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by stonehead887 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:53 am

Evening switch. Pan Europ Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24847
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:54 am

CGSshorty wrote:Image
Wow ImageImageImageLove when you post this beauty.
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
four20
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Name: erik
Location: Maine coast

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by four20 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 am

Having a Throwback "Love Me Long Time" Bohemian style pilsner and a burger Image

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk


User avatar
kfalk
Old Chub
Posts: 11113
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
Name: Kelly

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by kfalk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24847
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:00 am

Polar Trieste LE on Tropic rubber this morning.
Really like the clean white dial, i couldn’t capture the nice texture.

Image

Image

Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 6464
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by 59yukon01 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:15 am

Image

User avatar
5661nicholas
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 am
Name: nick

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by 5661nicholas » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 am

Jeep99dad wrote:Polar Trieste LE on Tropic rubber this morning.
Really like the clean white dial, i couldn’t capture the nice texture.

Image

Image

Image
Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
5661nicholas
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 am
Name: nick

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by 5661nicholas » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24847
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:37 pm

5661nicholas wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:Polar Trieste LE on Tropic rubber this morning.
Really like the clean white dial, i couldn’t capture the nice texture.

Image

Image

Image
Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. Just put a weathered blue kinda grey thick canvas on it. Looks good
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 23933
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by BBK357 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Phantom tactical

Image
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 3937
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Grahamcombat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:34 pm

BBK357 wrote:Phantom tactical

Image
That thing is badass. It needs an Arctic Diver Tactical to go with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30433
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:37 pm

BBK357 wrote:Phantom tactical

Image
Where did you find that one? Can’t be too many of those in existence.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 23933
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by BBK357 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 pm

^

Thanks guys.

Yeah I guess this one was special order with the tachy bezel and sapphire back.

It’s titanium so only weighs 68g, feels perfect on the wrist. And it’s about 15mm tall so thinner than most Sinn Chrono I’m used to.
From what I’ve read only 10 ivory dials were made.
I know it’s an older fricker case Kobold but I have no clue the age.

Image
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 3937
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Grahamcombat » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

BBK357 wrote:^

Thanks guys.

Yeah I guess this one was special order with the tachy bezel and sapphire back.

It’s titanium so only weighs 68g, feels perfect on the wrist. And it’s about 15mm tall so thinner than most Sinn Chrono I’m used to.
From what I’ve read only 10 ivory dials were made.
I know it’s an older fricker case Kobold but I have no clue the age.

Image
Wait wait wait. Are you serious? Are you claiming there are companies that you can custom order products from?! That’s just nuts.

Especially from a watch company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
jtbenson
Posts: 4645
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
Name: jason
Location: middle west

WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by jtbenson » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:34 pm

love that on the pure shortell!
just in: cheap gilt trick...
Image
Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13534
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by ericf4 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:42 pm


Grahamcombat wrote:
BBK357 wrote:^

Thanks guys.

Yeah I guess this one was special order with the tachy bezel and sapphire back.

It’s titanium so only weighs 68g, feels perfect on the wrist. And it’s about 15mm tall so thinner than most Sinn Chrono I’m used to.
From what I’ve read only 10 ivory dials were made.
I know it’s an older fricker case Kobold but I have no clue the age.

Image
Wait wait wait. Are you serious? Are you claiming there are companies that you can custom order products from?! That’s just nuts.

Especially from a watch company.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you can get them to answer the phone that is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6927
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Seiko Saturday (it is Sat isn't it?)Image
The Hapa

franco60
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by franco60 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

SM 300Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6927
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:47 pm

5661nicholas wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:Polar Trieste LE on Tropic rubber this morning.
Really like the clean white dial, i couldn’t capture the nice texture.

Image

Image

Image
Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'll second that. Quite nice.
The Hapa

User avatar
nweash
Posts: 2750
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by nweash » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24847
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Image

Image

On canvas
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
goaliechris
Posts: 939
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Name: Chris

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by goaliechris » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Image

Sentimental favorite.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 10077
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Joeprez » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm

BBK357 wrote:Phantom tactical

Image
Thats super hot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Image

Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 23933
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by BBK357 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Joeprez wrote:
BBK357 wrote:Phantom tactical

Image
Thats super hot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks joe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24847
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: WRUW 30 Dec 17

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Joeprez wrote:
BBK357 wrote:Phantom tactical

Image
Thats super hot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. Indeed. Best Kobold Chrono I’ve seen
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aikiman44, alund, bpax, dnslater, Heuerville, jswing, para13cord, Ryeguy, snootydog, TSD and 23 guests