Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Torrid
Name: Heath

Re: Gray or navy NATO for blue watch

Post by Torrid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:11 am

Joeprez wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 am
I don't use the names of the straps, just call them "toxicnatos". What does the N80 means?

By the way, I saw this the other day... love it!

A little history of the wares we hawk. Our hardware is forged from the remnants of Hattori Hanzō’s blade. While our nylon is grafted from the last remaining silk imports of Marco Polo. Together they are delicately assembled by hand groomed eunuchs that have been nursed from birth on Toxic Milk.
N(eight)O. Say it out like that. Confused me the first time I saw it too before I realized that.

r.palace

Post by r.palace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:11 am

Joeprez wrote:I don't use the names of the straps, just call them "toxicnatos". What does the N80 means?
In order to avoid any harassment from that IWM guy that copyrighted "Nato", Terry writes N8O (n-eight-o) pronounced the same as "nato"
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Name: Joe

Post by Joeprez » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:24 am

There you go, thanks guys! I was pronouncing it as N-80 (thinking it might be the Nylon classification or something like that).

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Doxa / Seiko

R@cerx
Name: David

Post by R@cerx » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Henryj wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 pm
BadFish wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm
Hey Gangies, I’ve been lurking, first post. I have a Seiko Turtle (SRP773) incoming with the blue dial/bezel. What color Nato are y’all rocking? I have a navy Shiznit incoming and can’t wait to try it.
I think it depends on what color belt you’re wearing, and if it matches your shoes.
Or the carpet matches the drapes.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:14 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 am
matt.wu wrote:BTW Terry, I hate you for calling that strap the "Shiznit". I just can't bring myself to say it.

:lol:
I feel like a retard every time I post it on Instagram.Image
Da' Shiznit???

And it is jerry curl approved
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Joeprez wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 am
I don't use the names of the straps, just call them "toxicnatos". What does the N80 means?

By the way, I saw this the other day... love it!

A little history of the wares we hawk. Our hardware is forged from the remnants of Hattori Hanzō’s blade. While our nylon is grafted from the last remaining silk imports of Marco Polo. Together they are delicately assembled by hand groomed eunuchs that have been nursed from birth on Toxic Milk.
N-eight-O = NATO maybe?

That new description was forged by little bro. I wrote a goofy ass description about Beijing Dynasty steel and toothless midgets but I like his better. :mrgreen:

outtatime
Name: Jon

Post by outtatime » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 am

r.palace wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:11 am
Joeprez wrote:I don't use the names of the straps, just call them "toxicnatos". What does the N80 means?
In order to avoid any harassment from that IWM guy that copyrighted "Nato", Terry writes N8O (n-eight-o) pronounced the same as "nato"
Rob? He’s always been nice to me. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from him over the years. But I guess I’ve never had a competing business.

Terry, do you know when you’ll have more of the 22mm Navy Shiznits back in stock? I need one for my blue SM300.
Current
Alpina Extreme Diver 300 | Benarus Ti47 | Breitling Avenger Seawolf | Eterna KonTiki Super 1973 | Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic | Hamilton Pan Europ | IWC Aquatimer 2000 | Korsbek Oceaneer | Linde Werdelin The One 2.6 | Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre | Omega Seamaster 300 Titanium | Omega Seamaster 2531.80 | Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow | Panerai 005 | Rolex Deepsea | Steinhart Nav-B 6497 | Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military | Stowa Seatime | Zenith El Primero Stratos

Incoming

Considering
PAM 422 | AP Royal Oak 15400 Silver | Rolex Explorer II 42mm Polar | Omega PO 8500 XL

Sometimes it's easier just to watch

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm

outtatime wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 am
r.palace wrote:
Rob? He’s always been nice to me. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from him over the years. But I guess I’ve never had a competing business.

Terry, do you know when you’ll have more of the 22mm Navy Shiznits back in stock? I need one for my blue SM300.
He has sued about every company in the US for the term nato. I think his name is Ron Sabo. http://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/inter ... 28082.html Oh and he is a convicted pedo :monkeypiss:

I have some straps on the way in now but no telling with the holiday when I will get them. :shrug:

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Joeprez wrote:There you go, thanks guys! I was pronouncing it as N-80 (thinking it might be the Nylon classification or something like that).
Same here. Phonetics didn’t sink in
The Hapa

outtatime
Name: Jon

Post by outtatime » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:39 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm
outtatime wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 am
r.palace wrote:

He has sued about every company in the US for the term nato. I think his name is Ron Sabo. http://forums.watchuseek.com/f222/inter ... 28082.html Oh and he is a convicted pedo :monkeypiss:

I have some straps on the way in now but no telling with the holiday when I will get them. :shrug:
Cool, there isn’t a hurry. Thanks!
Current
Alpina Extreme Diver 300 | Benarus Ti47 | Breitling Avenger Seawolf | Eterna KonTiki Super 1973 | Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic | Hamilton Pan Europ | IWC Aquatimer 2000 | Korsbek Oceaneer | Linde Werdelin The One 2.6 | Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre | Omega Seamaster 300 Titanium | Omega Seamaster 2531.80 | Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow | Panerai 005 | Rolex Deepsea | Steinhart Nav-B 6497 | Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military | Stowa Seatime | Zenith El Primero Stratos

Incoming

Considering
PAM 422 | AP Royal Oak 15400 Silver | Rolex Explorer II 42mm Polar | Omega PO 8500 XL

Sometimes it's easier just to watch