Uncle Seiko is raffling off a Seiko 6105

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Uncle Seiko is raffling off a Seiko 6105

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

He is raffling it off on SCWF. Check it out http://www.thewatchsite.com/21-japanese ... l-kit.html

My wife and I support several ministries around the world that are directed towards taking care of orphans. We are usually looking to give a large gift towards the end of the year, and after seeing John's raffle, I decided that I would like to offer up this complete 6105 Diver kit with 100% of the proceeds going to orphans in Uganda. This is a win-win, because rather than just sell this item and give the amount to a ministry, I could raffle it and raise even more money than I could before!

The ministry I have chosen is called "Bread for Life," and I have already spoken with Robin, who is the founder. She is the one who will be receiving all of the funds directly to her ministry Paypal account so that I do not have to touch any of it, and everything is on the up and up. (To avoid any suspicion that I am just trying to increase my profits).

This is how it will work--PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

I will raffle 69 numbers which will sell for $50 USD each (limit two entries per person). The winning number will be selected through thePowerball lottery, and the FIRST number DRAWN will be the winner. (the first 5 numbers go to 69, the last colored number only goes up to 26). I will post the actual video so everyone can see it, from the Saturday drawing.

For those whose number is picked but is not the first number drawn, you will ALSO receive a prize: a $50 Gift Certificate to Uncleseiko.com

Please register your interest below if you plan to enter, and how many entries (limit two). You can pick numbers or they will be chosen for you, either way

I will give more specific payment instructions once the number of 69 entries is reached, and basically do as TigerUK did last week. If the number is not reached, it will be cancelled. If everyone signs up and pays before the weekend, the Powerball is on Saturday in the US.

Now if you aren't on SCWF you might be able to email him directly and get in on the raffle. Here is his email address: uncleseiko@gmail.com I will email him and let him know I posted it here also.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.