how has arial adams survived as a blog writer?

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Re: how has arial adams survived as a blog writer?

Post by Henryj » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:36 am

Angus Davies - Honorable Mention:

"This year, at Baselworld 2014, Grand Seiko did not disappoint with a delectable feast of horological delicacies. Indeed, I have been yearning to buy a Grand Seiko for a while and this year’s array of novelties provided a mouth-watering prospect to tempt me into parting with my own hard-earned funds. Two models particularly stood out as exceptional and currently occupy my nocturnal thoughts, piquing my avaricious tendencies."
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

marchone
Capt. Obvious
Name: Wayne

Post by marchone » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Angus neglected to mention certain nocturnal proclivities.
only accurate watches are interesting

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Henryj wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:36 am
Angus Davies - Honorable Mention:

"This year, at Baselworld 2014, Grand Seiko did not disappoint with a delectable feast of horological delicacies. Indeed, I have been yearning to buy a Grand Seiko for a while and this year’s array of novelties provided a mouth-watering prospect to tempt me into parting with my own hard-earned funds. Two models particularly stood out as exceptional and currently occupy my nocturnal thoughts, piquing my avaricious tendencies."
I hate how watch brands/people call new watches "novelties". They're "new releases", so it's technically correct but there's nothing unique about them.

Knome
Name: Ken

Post by Knome » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 am

yikes