Erratic101 Family Go Fund Me!

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:14 pm

After some prodding I convinced Justyn and his wife to do a Go Fund Me page. The reason for this is because bills are pilling up and it would a wise decision to pay theses bills off before they get to large.

So after talking to my wife we are going to donate 30% of our funds from the Toxic CRC strap to their cause.

Keep your head up Justyn! https://www.gofundme.com/support-the-me ... ancer-fund :cheers:

r.palace

Re: Erratic101 Family Go Fund Me!

Post by r.palace » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:35 pm

You're a good man, T. Will be contributing
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Awesome, Terry. Just saw the Gofundme in Mike's thread and donated. Not a lot but we can all do a little and it'll mean a lot in.
I know what there are going thru and they'll need all the moral and financial support they can get. Many prayers to Justyn and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama

Post by mattcantwin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Great gesture by you and your wife; and thanks for posting the link here, too.

My prayers to Justyn and family.

Erratic101
Name: Justyn

Post by Erratic101 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 am

Again you guys are so amazing. Seriously this makes me tear up right now. Terry you are an amazing human! Thank you so much. And thank you to all of you. Honestly, whether a dollar or a prayer everything helps and we'll take it. I seriously can't thank any of you enough.

jad3703
Name: James

Post by jad3703 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:10 am

Stellar, T. Just donated. DWC is a very special place and this is one of the major reasons why.

Prayers for Tami & you, Justyn. Stay strong, brother. And strength and prayers for your wife.

James
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM - "I'll either find a way or make one"

Rob.B
Name: Rob

Post by Rob.B » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 pm

I'm new here but I know what your families going through... I hope everything turns out for the best... I've donated...

Graeme
Owner - SAS & Míleata
Name: Graeme

Post by Graeme » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:58 am

Best wishes Justyn, I hope it helps.

Image Image

Erratic101
Name: Justyn

Post by Erratic101 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am

Thank you guys. Believe me everything helps. So with what has been raised in this short time we were able to already take a good chunk out of the bill for her radiation, which is awesome. It definitely relieved some stress. I wish I could express how much all this really helps. What was dumb was that on one radiology bill that we missed from the hundreds that come in, was that they sent it to collections. It was only 30 days past due. I was pissed and ended up yelling at the radiology company. The collections company wasn't much better, but luckily the notice was early enough that they only charged an extra $2 on top of the total.

It really is crazy being on this side of healthcare and it certainly has given me a whole new perspective.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 am

Erratic101 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am
Thank you guys. Believe me everything helps. So with what has been raised in this short time we were able to already take a good chunk out of the bill for her radiation, which is awesome. It definitely relieved some stress. I wish I could express how much all this really helps. What was dumb was that on one radiology bill that we missed from the hundreds that come in, was that they sent it to collections. It was only 30 days past due. I was pissed and ended up yelling at the radiology company. The collections company wasn't much better, but luckily the notice was early enough that they only charged an extra $2 on top of the total.

It really is crazy being on this side of healthcare and it certainly has given me a whole new perspective.
That side of it sucks honestly. Luckily ToxicNatos venture was able to pay off most of my wife's bills last year. So what was profit went to directly to them. The timing was perfect or else we would have been in a deep hole for sure.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:27 am

I heard from Justyn yesterday and he thanks everyone for their donations. They are half-way through chemo and it is kicking his wife's tail (to be expected). But he working vigorously to make her as comfortable as possible.

Keep your head up J!