Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- President Tranny
- Posts: 45723
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
Damn, I don't even know what to say. My prayers are with you Brice and your family!!!
- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
- Name: Rob
- Location: California
Cannot even begin fathom this situation and incredibly difficult times. Prayers and condolences to you all.
- Posts: 8454
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
- Name: Mr Shackleford
I had no idea and cannot begin to imagine the grief you're experiencing. Prayers for you and yours Brice.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
- Posts: 4707
- Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
- Name: Stewart
- Location: UK
Absolutely blown away with this news. Brice is such a huge family man, this is devastating.
My thoughts are with you Brice.
- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm
- Name: John
- Location: Great Lake State
Absolutely devastating news. I'm sorry for the unimaginable loss you and your family have suffered. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Rolex/ Seiko/ Marathon/ Bathys/ G-Shock
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am
- Name: Paul
- Location: DFW
Peace be with you and your family, Brice.
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 am
Can't imagine the grief. May they find the strength to endure.
- Posts: 16566
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
- Name: Jacob
- Location: Ithaca, NY USA
Such a horrible situation for everyone involved. I'm so sorry.
- Posts: 4255
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: To be determined
So sorry to hear this! Brice, my condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
- Supergluing Miscreant
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm
- Name: Juan
- Location: Idaho
My thoughts and prayers are with you Brice and your family.
hidden by leaves
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am
- Name: Anthony
- Location: Great White North
I"m so sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences Brice.
Send lawyers, guns and money...
- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Chicago Burbs
I'm so sorry Brice, your family is in my prayers.
- Posts: 7519
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
- Name: Greg
- Location: NoVA
so sorry to hear this, Brice. my thoughts are with you and your family.
- Posts: 3758
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: Alta Loma, CA
I'm sorry for your loss, Brice. My sincerest condolences.
- Bean Counter Extraordinaire
- Posts: 14094
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
- Name: William Drayton, Jr.
- Location: Gone
So very sad! I send my deepest condolences to you and your family, Brice!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 am
- Name: Mart
My sincerest condolences for you and your family Brice.
- Mart -
- Posts: 3977
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm
- Location: AUSTRALIA
I'm so sorry to hear this.... absolutely horrible news Brice. Am thinking of you & your family at such a tough time.
- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 pm
- Name: Greg
- Location: Denver
Truly heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss Brice. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 am
- Name: mark
Brice my thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Professor J
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 pm
- Name: Jared
- Location: NZ
Unimaginable. Our love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Brice.
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 am
- Name: Justin
Unbelievable, thoughts and prayers Brice.
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 am
- Name: Rob
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
So sorry, our thoughts and prayers to you and your family Brice.
Rob & Antonella
- The T is for Tacky
- Posts: 4598
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
- Name: Danny
OMG did not know about this and my heart sank when I opened this thread.
Sincerest condolences to Brice and his family for their huge loss.
- DWC Tribal Council
- Posts: 11879
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 am
- Location: Montana
I am sorry for your loss Brice and my prayers go to your family.
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: New Jersey
So very sorry to hear this Brice. My sincerest condolences you and your family
"Long you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be"