[FIRE]
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Re: WRUW 10-20-2016.

Post by Jeep99dad » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Lucky to have this Zelos Hammerrhead proto for a bit and I admit I'm impressed.
The blue is just right but also the dial has this cool concentric pattern that takes it up a notch imo. The "slopping" lumed markers are another nice detail on the dial.
44mm case by 49 L

Have a great evening.
B

Cool profile and crown too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

james80
Name: James

Post by james80 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:32 pm

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Axelay2003 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
jtbenson wrote:don't suck on anything really hard (straws, i'm talking about straws)
yeah i have not used a straw etc as my surgeon advised.
Correct! No spitting.

For the next 5 days, rinse with warm/salt water 5 times per day at least. The lower jaw will be at a higher risk for dry socket and infection. Make sure you eat soft food. Food that you can cut with a fork. No Doritos or sharp food that may lodge and get stuck in the extraction sockets especially the lower.

Did you have swelling or infection prior to the extractions? Just wondering why you were prescribed Penicillin. Motrin/Ibuprofen 800mg every 8 hours will do wonders. It is an anti-inflammatory as opposed to Hydrocodone. You can also take OTC Tylenol every 4 hours and alternate with the Ibuprofen if you want to avoid taking the Hydrocodone.

In other words, take the Ibuprofen 800mg every 8 hours and OTC Tylenol every 4 hours.
Thx man. Yeah I have been eating mushy shit for a few days now. Lol. I have my follow up appt tomorrow.

Sent from my Moto Z Force
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

greenlightning
The Dude
Name: Kris

Post by greenlightning » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm

BBK357 wrote:
greenlightning wrote:Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
[FIRE]
Thanks, bud. I scratched the fuck out of the crystal today. Probably time to have it replaced

hoppes-no9
Name: Dan

Post by hoppes-no9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:47 pm

greenlightning wrote: I scratched the fuck out of the crystal today. Probably time to have it replaced
Sapphire I take it? Ouch!

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

WRUW 10-20-2016.

Post by BBK357 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 pm

hoppes-no9 wrote:
greenlightning wrote: I scratched the fuck out of the crystal today. Probably time to have it replaced

No it's hesalite.

Polywatch takes care of all my scratches on acrylic and hesalite.... but I knocked my 103 into a large steel door release at work and it now has 2 scratches that will not buff out.
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Axelay2003 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
jtbenson wrote:don't suck on anything really hard (straws, i'm talking about straws)
Correct! No spitting.

For the next 5 days, rinse with warm/salt water 5 times per day at least. The lower jaw will be at a higher risk for dry socket and infection. Make sure you eat soft food. Food that you can cut with a fork. No Doritos or sharp food that may lodge and get stuck in the extraction sockets especially the lower.

Did you have swelling or infection prior to the extractions? Just wondering why you were prescribed Penicillin. Motrin/Ibuprofen 800mg every 8 hours will do wonders. It is an anti-inflammatory as opposed to Hydrocodone. You can also take OTC Tylenol every 4 hours and alternate with the Ibuprofen if you want to avoid taking the Hydrocodone.

In other words, take the Ibuprofen 800mg every 8 hours and OTC Tylenol every 4 hours.
I was probably much better off getting them removed when I was a teenager. Recovery would be more difficult now.

Follow those recommendations. A coworker got dry socket and infection. She got really sick and I'm not kidding when I say she almost died. She came back to work nearly 30 pounds lighter and looked like a scarecrow.
The Hapa

greenlightning
The Dude
Name: Kris

Post by greenlightning » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:24 pm

BBK357 wrote:
hoppes-no9 wrote:

No it's hesalite.

Polywatch takes care of all my scratches on acrylic and hesalite.... but I knocked my 103 into a large steel door release at work and it now has 2 scratches that will not buff out.
This one ain't buffing out. Created a Ridge that Runs from 12-3. Not a huge deal. I have been planning on doing it for a while as there are several really small ones that can only be seen in certain light. This just forces my hand. I assume most competent watch makers can change it? Should I order it from ofrei or other source?

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:27 pm

HapaHapa wrote:
Axelay2003 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Correct! No spitting.

I was probably much better off getting them removed when I was a teenager. Recovery would be more difficult now.

Follow those recommendations. A coworker got dry socket and infection. She got really sick and I'm not kidding when I say she almost died. She came back to work nearly 30 pounds lighter and looked like a scarecrow.
Well damn now I feel better. Lol.

Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

Sniper13
Name: Justin

Post by Sniper13 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Switch

HapaHapa

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 am

Sorry
The Hapa

HapaHapa

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 am

ericf4 wrote:
HapaHapa wrote:
Axelay2003 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Correct! No spitting.

Well damn now I feel better. Lol.

Sorry
The Hapa