Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm
- Name: Vic
- Location: Colo Spgs/ Abu Dhabi
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:09 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: SoCal
As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll post some pics of some of my watches.
- Posts: 5501
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm
- Name: Andrea
- Location: Italia
- Posts: 7517
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
- Name: Greg
- Location: NoVA
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
You still have this poster?
- Posts: 4045
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: Texas
Welcome to DWC. I too would like to see the 5513.
- Posts: 2941
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 am
- Name: Tony
- Location: Wheaton, Illinois
Welcome aboard Pops ...
Resistance is the indicator of progress.
- Clint Bruce USN (Retired)
Omega PO 8500 45.5, Gruppo Gamma Vanguard A-05, Karlskrona Midnattssol Blue Date, Seiko Save the Ocean Turtle, G-Shock Solar Atomic and GA-100, Movado ESQ
- Posts: 2193
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am
- Name: Dan
- Location: Maryland
- Wants to see pics of your wife
- Posts: 12751
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
- Name: Joe
- Location: Puerto Rico
- Posts: 8804
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am
- Name: Andy
- Location: Littlehampton.West Sussex. England
- Nuclear Personality!!!!
- Posts: 10527
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
- Name: Tom
Hello Mike, really is fantastic that you
..Seems like you know a
ton about this hobby, and know more
than thing, or two about great watches
there. Holy cow, what a collection you
Welcome once again !
- The Grumpy Global Mod
- Posts: 19181
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm
- Name: Mr. Dibs
- Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave
Welcome to DWC, Pops. As for pics, if you have an online photo account like photobucket or Flickr, you should be able to copy and past the img code directly. If you are using tapatalk, I cannot help you because I don't use the app but you can apparently upload directly from your device though there have been numerous issue (Andrew may have recently resolved those though). Best bet is to use an online photo storage app.
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.
- Posts: 1590
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 pm
- Name: Matt
Cool. Another SoCal. Welcome to the fun.
- Posts: 1973
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 pm
- Name: Joe
- Location: Minnesota
Welcome to DWC! Post some pics of the watches when you can
pure awesomeness :
(adj) The condition of having no faults, being completely extreme, and incredibly sick at life.
- Posts: 7202
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
- Location: Tray-O-Five
Hey ghostface how about an intro thread of your own before you post that watch/es of yours for sale
- Posts: 8619
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
- Name: Eric
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Posts: 5617
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
- Name: jason
- Location: middle west
experience and wisdom always welcome here, berryman. if you need help posting pics, just ask, there's a lot of young tech savvy whippersnappers here!