General watch talk.
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Name: Danny

Re: ***OFFICIAL H2O Kalmar v2 PICTURE THREAD***

Post by Danny_T » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 pm

pbj204 wrote:
Danny_T wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:I have to say that even looks better than Doxa orange. Congrats on it.
Terry you may be right. I havent had the opportunity to see an orange doxa in the metal but when I opened the box, the orange on this Kalmar punched me i the face and said......"BAM!! How ya like me now!!"

I'm stoked and glad I made that change from the silver dial what I orignally chose to this one! :thumbsup:
Is that the fluorescent orange or the regular orange dial? It looks great.
This is the dial 11 Orange. Dial 4 is the flourescent Orange which is the brighter one.

pbj204
Name: Paul

Post by pbj204 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Danny_T wrote:
pbj204 wrote:
Danny_T wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:I have to say that even looks better than Doxa orange. Congrats on it.
Terry you may be right. I havent had the opportunity to see an orange doxa in the metal but when I opened the box, the orange on this Kalmar punched me i the face and said......"BAM!! How ya like me now!!"

I'm stoked and glad I made that change from the silver dial what I orignally chose to this one! :thumbsup:
Is that the fluorescent orange or the regular orange dial? It looks great.
This is the dial 11 Orange. Dial 4 is the flourescent Orange which is the brighter one.
Great choice. That's the nicest combo I've seen yet on an H2O

Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Name: Danny

Post by Danny_T » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Bezel swap alert :)

Orange looks sick with the sterile bezel! Put the bezel from the orange dial on the black dial kalmar2

This is why I love this brand! Interchangeable parts and you have a new watch everytime !