Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Steve O.
Name: Uh, Steve

Re: ScubaWatch.org

Post by Steve O. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Jcp311 wrote:
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 pm
What exactly gets you banned from TZ? It seems they have more than a few bi-polar mods.
That's for sure. Was a regular there for years until things went sideways. Was threatened with banishment by an a'hole monitor for posting watches in the Sales Corner too soon after posting them in the Vintage Watch Forum. When they started charging big bucks to post more than twelve times a year in the SC, and all the regulars fled to Watchnet, it was over. Shame.
Last edited by Steve O. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin

Heuerville
Name: Stewart

Post by Heuerville » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Love the site.. one of the few non-bullshit-straight-as-an-arrow sites out there that got me into some very cool dive watches, and watches in general - the guys an inspiration. I don't know him, but would like to buy him a beer ad shake his hand.
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

gr8sw
Name: Pedro

Post by gr8sw » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Clay's a great guy with an awesome collection! I bought that featured Squale Master 1000m with gray/silver dial from him years ago off MWR, it was basically NOS... was also fortunate to be a MWR raffle winner way back when Clay had donated 'A Taste of Chicago' package... family was eating good in the 'hood for days :thumbsup:
‘I don’t worry about a thing, 'cause I know nothing’s gonna be alright’ Mose Allison