Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 27962
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
- Name: Brice
- Location: FlipVille, SC
Switch to the rubber B to go wash my car at Scrub & Scoot
then to the liquor store
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais!
- Posts: 4366
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 am
- Name: BZ
- Location: Texas Gulf Coast
You have the Rubber B Panerai strap???? How do you like it? More pics please!!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm
The best canvas I've seen on a MM300 so far.
May I ask where you got it ?
- Supergluing Miscreant
- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm
- Name: Juan
- Location: Idaho
This thread is a few years old...
- Posts: 28942
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
- Name: m@
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
Very impressive necro-thread.
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm
- Name: Ricardo
Wow.. an almost 3 year old revival!
I would think that canvas is from Micah
If not, then my bet would be on Drew...
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
- Posts: 6717
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
- Name: Todd
- Location: NJ/NY
Interesting to go through this to see the watches everyone had at the time.
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am
- Name: Dan
- Location: Maryland
- Ban Jacobs
- Posts: 25784
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
- Name: Vladimir Makarov
- Location: Ohio
Down, but not out....
Hands down ugliest combo I've seen in 2017
DEATH FROM ABOVE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Ricky C and 30 guests