Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
- Posts: 8746
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am
- Name: Andy
- Location: Littlehampton.West Sussex. England
- Posts: 3977
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm
- Location: AUSTRALIA
Happy Birfday Todd
- Posts: 6510
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:12 pm
- Name: Roar
- Location: Norway
Happy birthday Todd
Pikachu is a virgin!
- Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
- Posts: 17895
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
- Name: Mike the Doxa Ho
- Location: Lake Michigami
- Posts: 15707
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Enjoy your day!
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 am
- Name: Roger
- Location: Virginia
- Posts: 22990
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
- Posts: 27853
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
- Name: Brice
- Location: FlipVille, SC
Happy birthday Todd the enabler
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais!
- Perfectly Bent
- Posts: 3998
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am
- Name: Dan
- Location: Smalltown USA
Happy Birthday dude!
"Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you king." -Bob Dylan
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." -Henry Ford
"Surely not EVERYBODY was Kung Fu fighting." -Unknown
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 am
- Location: Sheeplove, Northern England.
- Ban Jacobs
- Posts: 25902
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
- Name: Vladimir Makarov
- Location: Ohio
Happy B-day Todd!
DEATH FROM ABOVE
- Posts: 5032
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:33 pm
- Location: New York
Happy Birthday Todd!!!
- Posts: 4957
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 am
- Name: Paul
- Location: DFW
Happy Birthday - may Elizabeth Hurley stop by and do unspeakable things to you.
- Posts: 28865
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
- Name: m@
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
Happy birthday to the forum enabler.
- aka Nelldog
- Posts: 5743
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
- Name: Steve
- Location: Norfolk, UK
Best wishes buddy, have a good one
- Stealth Baller
- Posts: 2366
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm
- Favorite shirt size: Schmedium.
- Posts: 8481
- Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 am
- Name: David
- Location: NY
- Old Chub
- Posts: 11216
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
- Name: Kelly
Have a great Birthday, Todd!
- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 pm
- Location: Gotham
Happy birthday, Todd! Enjoy!
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Happy Bday Todd ..
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 pm
- Name: The Enabler
- Location: Philly
Trying to keep the work day light.
And wearing the Bremont Victory to celebrate.
“To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman
I bought a cheap watch from a crazy man
Floating down canal
It doesn't use numbers or moving hands
It always just says now
Now you may be thinking that I was had
But this watch is never wrong
And If I have trouble the warranty said
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
- Jimmy Buffett
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm
- Name: supercalifragilistic
- Location: Cleveland,Ohio.
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm
- Name: Robert
john wilson wrote:
Now THAT'S a birthday present!
No thanks, I'm trying to cut down
- Stevie's Nick
- Posts: 3694
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: Kennesaw, GA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Knome and 94 guests