Vintage vdb the bomb, sick!

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
lilhoody
Black Darin
Name: BD

Re: Vintage vdb the bomb, sick!

Post by lilhoody » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

craniotes wrote:I love these guys, though I do wish that their logo didn't look like it was grinning at me.

Regards,
Adam

It's not grinning at me. Maybe it's your haircut Mr. Tiki man is laughing at? :shrug:

This one looks like a winner to me, the best offering I've seen from them. I am not fond of the straight lugs though. Those plus 46 mm would keep it off my Wu like wrists.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

craniotes
Thread Pooper
Name: Ad Rock

Post by craniotes » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

lilhoody wrote:
craniotes wrote:I love these guys, though I do wish that their logo didn't look like it was grinning at me.

Regards,
Adam

It's not grinning at me. Maybe it's your haircut Mr. Tiki man is laughing at? :shrug:

Regards,
Adam
CAPT. THREAD POOPER

Mark Mck
Name: Mark McKenzie

Post by Mark Mck » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Cool watch. The texture of the dial and the bezel does have a leather look to it. :think:

Denizen

Post by Denizen » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

the bomb looks OK, i would have liked to see a black or grey dial option to see if that works better.

of the lineup, the nightmare looks most interesting to me but they need to change the model name. the nightmare lettering on the dial makes the watch look amateurish. a few small changes could make a huge difference in how the watch comes across.