Wrong end pieces for bracelet

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Wrong end pieces for bracelet

Post by River Rat » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Well I went to Otto Frie today toget a bracelet for this.
Dam when I got home it had round shaped end pieces and I needed flat end pieces I guess I go back on thursday they are closed on wednsday I should of notice that. :banghead: :banghead:

SonnyD

Re: Wrong end pieces for bracelet

Post by SonnyD » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Well that sucks! That baby ought to look nice on a bracelet.
Regards Sonny

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I did find one good strap at Otto Frie a strap for my Depollier case Illinois WW1 era one of the first water proof case's with a locking crown like the canteen watch of WW2.

YOHOHO
Dirty Closet Hinderer Whore
Name: Josh

Post by YOHOHO » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm

That's a cool strap...

I'm jealous of your proximity to Otto Frei...

euthymic

Post by euthymic » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Does Otto Frei have a real retail presence (e.g., showroom where you can look at stuff) or is it more like a warehouse with dock sales? I'm going to be in the area to visit my brother and it might make a fun trip (pick up a few tools).
-Scott

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 am

euthymic wrote:Does Otto Frei have a real retail presence (e.g., showroom where you can look at stuff) or is it more like a warehouse with dock sales? I'm going to be in the area to visit my brother and it might make a fun trip (pick up a few tools).
-Scott
Curious about this too. I live pretty close to Oakland, so I might swing by to pick up some Omega parts.
:htfu:

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am

euthymic wrote:Does Otto Frei have a real retail presence (e.g., showroom where you can look at stuff) or is it more like a warehouse with dock sales? I'm going to be in the area to visit my brother and it might make a fun trip (pick up a few tools).
-Scott
Well if your going it's close to Jack London Square and Oakland china town so there are some thing to check out while you are at Otto Frie.It's set up differnt than most store's you go through one door they give you a order slip and check you out then let you go through another door remember this is Oakland Otto Frie does have some High price item's.The first section is the jewelery repair section they have a few display cases and some cool watch repair table's for sell no place in my Condo for one and a sell's desk's most of the part's are behind the sells desk you got to tell them what you want.Then for all the watch part's and tool's all the way back and some more display case's and another sell's desk's you kind of got to know what you want and you ask they get it for you and they ask for the order for put what you got on your way out there is a person you give that to you pay and leave with your parts.