MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
SCM64
Global Mod/Sinn fanboy
Posts: 16592
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: N27° 56.79', W82° 27.55'

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by SCM64 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:18 am

jcn wrote:New member here. That intro video is hilarious!

A little bit about myself, I am based in Bangkok/Manila, and Im into sports/guns and recently gotten into watches.

If you have Asia related questions, just ask and Ill be glad to help you :cheers:

jcn
Welcome about, hope you enjoy the place. :cheers:

And unlike other watch forums, guns/knife/flashlight subforum. And pics with any of those are NOT limited to that subforum. :cheers:
Steven

Sexually Desirable RockStar Moderator

Image

User avatar
andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Posts: 13724
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Name: William Drayton, Jr.
Location: Gone

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by andrema » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:29 pm

jcn wrote:New member here. That intro video is hilarious!

A little bit about myself, I am based in Bangkok/Manila, and Im into sports/guns and recently gotten into watches.

If you have Asia related questions, just ask and Ill be glad to help you :cheers:

jcn
Welcome.

Asia related question --->>> What percentage of the chicks there have big knockers?
Image

User avatar
r.palace
Posts: 6504
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Location: Tray-O-Five

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by r.palace » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:05 pm

andrema wrote:
jcn wrote:New member here. That intro video is hilarious!

A little bit about myself, I am based in Bangkok/Manila, and Im into sports/guns and recently gotten into watches.

If you have Asia related questions, just ask and Ill be glad to help you :cheers:

jcn
Welcome.

Asia related question --->>> What percentage of the chicks there have big dongs?
+1
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 6476
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by 59yukon01 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:08 pm

The original bad ass monster......gen 1 toothless version.;)

Image

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6938
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:17 pm

The Bumble!!!!
The Hapa

GSTime
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by GSTime » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:06 am

SCM64 wrote:A little birdie dropped me a note. No idea who made this :whistle: or where it came from.

I suspect you might find this mildly humorous. ;)

If you are easily offended, perhaps you should pass. :crybaby:

And finally, don't be drinking anything while actually watching this. You, your monitor and your keyboard have been warned. :salute:

Without further delay, I present the front runner for Video of the Year. :ugeek:


:popcorn:


Presenting......

Finally a forum as fuc*ed up as I am. I think I will fit right in.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSTime
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by GSTime » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

SCM64 wrote:A little birdie dropped me a note. No idea who made this :whistle: or where it came from.

I suspect you might find this mildly humorous. ;)

If you are easily offended, perhaps you should pass. :crybaby:

And finally, don't be drinking anything while actually watching this. You, your monitor and your keyboard have been warned. :salute:

Without further delay, I present the front runner for Video of the Year. :ugeek:


:popcorn:


Presenting......

I'm pretty sure these guys would get along.

https://youtu.be/6lutNECOZFw

Check it out.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
straps68
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 am
Name: Michael
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by straps68 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:01 am

Best. Orientation. Video. Ever.

Thanks for making it mandatory!
straps68

My strap blog: http://straps68.blogspot.com/

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13583
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by ericf4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 am

i forgot how fricking priceless this video is.....OMG soooo great ....Seiko Bad Ass Monster Dive Watch....

Bevhillstrainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm
Name: Adam

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by Bevhillstrainer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Ok I think I’m gonna like it here :)

Lylelovett666
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:28 am

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by Lylelovett666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 am

Howdy. Got into watches in January. Only ones I’ve taken a shine to are dive watches. This seemed like a good place to find what I’m looking for. My next fix.

juzam182
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm
Name: Nate S
Location: Utah

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by juzam182 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am

Hello,

I was recommended by another member to check this place out. Just getting into watches, seem like a normal progression coming from collecting Knives. As some say the hunt is more fun than the purchase, so I'm always hunting. :)

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 am

Welcome, Nate. We like knives, too.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
hollywoodphil
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by hollywoodphil » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 am

Hello.
I'm new here. I posted a picture of my new watch this morning and some guy yelled at me to come over here and introduce myself, so...
My name's Phil, and I guess I'm a WIS. I've bough at least 6 watches this month alone.
I may have a problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13776
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by JDC222 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am

hollywoodphil wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 am
Hello.
I'm new here. I posted a picture of my new watch this morning and some guy yelled at me to come over here and introduce myself, so...
My name's Phil, and I guess I'm a WIS. I've bough at least 6 watches this month alone.
I may have a problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
"Some guy"...lol. I thought yelling involved using capital letters? :lol: Hope I didn't hurt your feeling....Welcome to DWC.
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
hollywoodphil
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by hollywoodphil » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:31 am

JDC222 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 am
hollywoodphil wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 am
Hello.
I'm new here. I posted a picture of my new watch this morning and some guy yelled at me to come over here and introduce myself, so...
My name's Phil, and I guess I'm a WIS. I've bough at least 6 watches this month alone.
I may have a problem.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
"Some guy"...lol. I thought yelling involved using capital letters? :lol: Hope I didn't hurt your feeling....Welcome to DWC.
JDC222 - Lol...Just goofin'.
I'm new to being active in any forum. I've used Watchuseek for research for a while, just looking in from the outside. Just downloaded Tapatalk yesterday, and that's how I found DWC.
I'm happy to be here :grin:, and hope 'some guy' will help keep me in line as I learn how to navigate. (For instance, I've no idea whether or not this reply will work.) :shrug:

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by BacoNoir » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:47 am

Welcome Phil. Please show us your bad ass Seiko monster - it is the price of entry into the club after all.
Image

User avatar
hollywoodphil
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am

Re: MANDATORY VIEWING - New Member Orientation Video

Post by hollywoodphil » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:08 pm

BacoNoir wrote:Welcome Phil. Please show us your bad ass Seiko monster - it is the price of entry into the club after all.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Knome, RALAustin, rockmastermike, sierra11b, Steelman and 21 guests