Search found 1002 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:04 pm
- Forum: Main Forum
- Topic: 2018 Chronos Magazine Sinn 103 ST C
- Replies: 29
- Views: 1464
Yeah but that watch is ugly This why I tend to steer away from chronos this piece just drives me crazy where nothing is uniform! The 3 and 9 are not on the dial. The 10, 8, 4 and 2 are cut off. And it looks like two huge bulging eyes staring right at me! This is how you do a chrono dial everything e...
- Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 pm
- Forum: Seiko Forum
- Topic: Seiko's new Prospex Street Series Divers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 513
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm
- Forum: Tech Corner
- Topic: Down loading ring tones for the phone
- Replies: 14
- Views: 829
I use to use funky sounds or songs as my ring tones, but then I hit 30 and it became stupid. I use the regular telephone ring now. Ha.
- Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 pm
- Forum: Luxury & Lifestyle Forum
- Topic: MacBook Owners - keep it plugged in!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 1157
Batteries degrade even when plugged in all the time. I make sure I shut mine down completely every night And I unplug the charger. When I use it it is always plugged in but once a month I run the battery down to 30% or so.