Search found 4019 matches
This analog GMT set-up seems very functional and easy to use. Just did a little reading on 24-hour hand functionality. Learned a lot, and learned that I didn't know much about that function. Matt's choice seems to be simplest method for my feeble head to read a second time zone and retain the countd...
- Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 pm
- Forum: Music, Movies, Cars, Bikes & Sports
- Topic: Ford v Ferrari trailer
- Replies: 16
- Views: 393
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:28 pm
- Forum: Doxa Forum
- Topic: Doxa beads of rice bracelet... any good?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 169
I had a fused link model and a fully separated beads model, both Doxa. Fused link wasn’t anything special. The model with fully separate “rice beads” was very nice.
Cleared out part of the closet and found a few I haven't worn in ages. This Frankentuna has a domed sapphire crystal and an extra application of lume. It's a far cry from the little square G I wore yesterday.
- Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 pm
- Forum: Rolex Forum
- Topic: Cray cray Rolex/Tudor story, I would be pissed also
- Replies: 44
- Views: 1390
I know you guys love your Rolex. But, sorry. Fuck Rolex. Or maybe the shady guy on the inside.
- Tue May 28, 2019 9:27 pm
- Forum: Micro Brands
- Topic: Smiths Vanguard / PRS-32 / Newman Daytona Homage
- Replies: 16
- Views: 610
Isn’t this the guy who holds the patent on watches with four lugs?